Alpharooms problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I was just wondering if someone can help with the problem I am having with Alpharooms.

Background-

On 24th August 2017 I booked, and paid, a 4 night break to Benidorm for February 2018 for my wife and myself. Next day our daughter (14) asked if she could also come. I called Alpharooms and they said that it would not be a problem to add our daughter but there would be a £30 modification fee. I said that was ok and booked and paid for daughter this payment was made on the 28th August.

To date I have not recieved any conformation of this change and everytime I email and ask for conformation I get a reply asking me to pay £320 so they can proceed with the changes. I have also called them and they tell me they are awaiting a reply from their suppliers which normally takes 24hrs (this has been going on for nearly three weeks now). They also say they can only see one payment (the 2nd payment for daughter) so will have to get in touch with their accounts department to verify payment. My card statement shows both payments have been made and recieved by Alpharooms.

This has now been going on for nearly three weeks now and when I called today I was asked to wait another 48hrs for suppliers to reply to them.

Is there anything I can do? If I want to cancel booking it is going to cost me £90 according to their t&c's.

Thanks for reading and hopefully someone can give some advice about what to do.

stuff their t&c's that's not right according to ABDA etc.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I dunno me fingers werent following my brain

ABTA Association of British Travel Agents

its a penalty fee and cant be levied unless within a few days not months

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...