style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I can see what they mean

looks like it been pushed back on the top right

or pulled forward from the top left and its bent whrn it hit the way and fractured

does it move to tilt left or right on that bracket?

I do agree it looks like a crack but there is no visual sign of any physical damage. The bracket is fixed, not tilting, it is the correct size for the T.V. and the set has not been moved at all.

Going back to on of your earlier posts dx, I had already googled Toshiba T.V screen problems and found plenty of issues which I have informed Tesco of without any success.

Mariner it is the responsibility of Tesco within the first six months to prove that the fault was not there originally and so i should not have to bear the cost of going to an authorised repairer. The item was bought through Tesco direct and so how do I reurn it? I have offered to take it back to a local store with an electrical department for both inspection and return but Tesco have stated that it will not be necessary

There is also the question of durability which is covered in section 9 of the Act.

Thank you all for your input. I may be a little slow returning answers for a few days as I will not be near my computer.

Dont let the parasite dca's prosper

That's a crack emanating from what looks very much like a point impact.

It looks like it is the external layer of glass. Can you feel the crack?

If not then it is one of the internal laminate layers that's cracked.

Run a fingernail perpendicular to the crack and feel for a tiny ridge or imperfections.

It is very hard to say for sure from the image which layer has gone......

yes theres a point of impact..opps

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what about the star bit.

it looks indented?

impact damage? something hit it

whilst you were our got pets?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The star is definitely indicative of a point force being applied to the glass. I can also see long curved cracks emanating form the point of impact which I'm pretty sure are external layer.

I really don't know how this can be explained as anything other than accidental damage caused after the TV was installed on the wall....

If it was caused by pre-existing stress in the glass layers from manufacture you would be unlikely to get the star, IMO.