Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Long time with Eurodebt...

Good morning again,

Quick question.. which section is this request pursuant to? 77, 78 or 79 as none seem to apply to debt management all shall I just apply all?

just put 77-79 let them work it out! if they can

Good morning,

Its been fairly quiet on the western front of late a couple of letters from Cabot saying to contact, they've been ignored. But a couple of weeks ago I had a letter from Cabot saying that they had asked someone called Resolvecall to 'put me back in contact' with them...which sounded ominous, they were going to send someone round to see me...oh really! thought I..

Anyway no one has been which is just as well, but I have now received two letters stating they are now acting for Cabot and offering to assist etc and then this morning two phone callsicon one to my mobile one to my home phone neither of which were answered...

I've looked through the threads here and established that yet again they appear to be trying to ride the gravy train so I'm going to ignore, is this the established response or do I need to take further action to prevent them from turning up on my doorstep?

Many thanks..

Resolve call ( ex Snotcall opps Scotcall) thell them to shut the gate on the way out, no powers just hoping commisiion agent. you know the typre never worked in their life doing real mens work just sat on fat asses!

I thought that may be the case...

I had a visit from Resolvecall this morning, didn't last long, but the little fella put a 'letter' through my door after I closed it which turned out to be a 'we called today' card which was nice..

I'm assuming I'll be getting more of these visits, I'm also assuming a polite 'no thanks' and shut the door is the required procedure?

Many thanks..

usually only one not heard of more visits (cost them monies to send silly little out of work morons)

Ah ok, thank you....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4