ESA Appointments

Swampey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Has anyone ever had the JC all and state that youve missed an appointment, even though you never had notifcation of the said appointment.........

Back in April I attended one of these work focus interviews with one them work coaches, so to cover my own back I took the wife along to be a witness more than anything and the way it was left I was handed an action plan and told me he'd see me in approx 6 months

On Friday I get a call from this work coach at the JC claiming I have missed an appointment that morning...after listening to the message on the answer phone my other half said since when was that arranged, last time we saw him no time or date was given and since then we have had nothing through the post..tried to call him back but no answer and Ive even mailed him

So what happens now and has this happened to anyone else, his work coach didnt arrange anything at my meeting in April, nor have I had phone call, message or postal notification