Close Motor Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Extremely sorry if I'm repeating any previous posts, however I'm after a bit of advice regarding Close Motor Finance.

I've had an issue over the last couple of months due to my payment date from work changing meaning I haven't had cleared funds in my account on my payment date with Close,

however, this has always been rectified within a couple of days and I've never had an issue.

When clearing my arrears last month I pointed out that I'd probably need to change my payment due date so it was inline with when I got paid from work. The person I spoke to agreed but then advised against it as it would mean two payments coming out that were close to each other, so this was not set up.

I missed my payment due date again this month and was away so I couldn't rectify it within the time I usually do.

Within a couple of days of this missed payment I had received a letter from a company called Hillside which I established to be a tracing agent.

Although it didn't state why they were trying to contact me I figuered it would have something to do with Close Motor Finance.

I paid my arrears and the usual £40 for a missed DD and this time changed my payment due date and everything seemed fine,

until today where I have received a default notice along with a £55 charge and the actions that I need to take to bring my account up to date.

Obviously feeling a bit peeved with this as feel it's unjust due to the fact the payment has been made.

I don't usually have a problem with making the payment although it has been late recently but always brought up to date.

Just wanted some advice regarding the default notice and the use of a tracing agent to contact me despite the payment only being a couple of days late.

Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd put as much detail in as possible.

Thread moved to Vehicle retailers and manufacturers Forum...please continue to post here to your thread.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

use our search cag box in the red top toolbar

close motor finance

they'll charge you if the rain is blowing in the wrong direction sadly.

nasty nasty man runs it

ofcourse all the penalty charges are totally unlawful and reclaimable

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...