Left company but still not received holiday entitlement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I gave 4 weeks notice over 2 months ago now and should of received 4 weeks pay plus holiday entitlement.

I did not recieve to holiday pay but they said they would investigate it. It dragged on all month and I did a few shifts for them after my notice was served to help with staff shortages.

Today I was paid for the extra shifts I did for them but still no holiday pay.

If they are saying I am still staff (bank staff) because I'm helping with a couple of shifts can they deny my holiday pay?

Even if I was bank staff I don't see how I would be able to use holiday time because you only get offered shifts short notice when you are bank staff.

This firm came in in January as a takeover. I have still received not contract from them.

Thanks guys.

George

I've only took a few shifts while theyre short staffed. they have hired my replacement.

I had left for 2 weeks and then they called me with shifts.

How do I use holidays if I only get shifts on short notice? I don't understand.

Just tell them you want x many days paid holiday in what dates in writing, and they should pay it in the next pay run

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!