EPS windscreen PCN - Works carpark - Maghull square L31 0AE Liverpool

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Location - Maghull square L31 0AE

Hi, hope your able to help,

I work in one of the units,

our allocated parking has been disrupted all year due to extensions being carried out on the building.

We're advised by landlord of the disruption that has been active since 2016.

Parking alternatives were provided as long as our permits were on display due to the disruption.

The 1st parking option was inaccessible on the day to works.

The 2nd was full up.

proceeded to park in the square car parking facility with permit on display.

Warden tickets be because over stated the 2 hours.

When appealed EPS declined to accept reason n proceed to enforce the fine.

Asked fircassustabce from Lsnd lord who admitted he has advised EPS to wave a few but won't on this occasion.

Never had a ticket before an feel The fact my permit was on display, trapped my car n brought it to the attention of the warden who targeted my car.

When challenged the warden his response was " it's only £50 just pay it".

Can anyone offer help an assistance.

This is private land issue.

Your help would be much appreciated

OK,

I presume the ticket slapped on the car.

What was the date of this event and what correspondence do you have so far?

If you havent written to anyone then I suggest that you wait until EPS write to you as the keeper of the vehicle and take it from there.

In the meanwhile do not engage with the twit who goes round ticketing vehicles, he is an irrelevance.

Also, as you go there every day take some pictures of the car park with all the mess,

show where you normally park and where you have to park now and also photograph the signs at each location so we can see the differences.

Any claim they make is born out of sheer greed and nothing to do with any contractual rights they have.

The LL has already made another contract with you that trumps their rights

but they are just too stupid and greedy to care about the legal niceties.

1st

it is NOT A FINE

its a speculative invoice

please complete the following

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

your case is more like the one reported on the parking pranksters blog on the 23rd aug, Excel v Drain Trace ltd.

Essentially it is all about supremacy of contract,

your landlord gave you permissions that these bandits cant legally interfere with

but as stated, they are too stupid and greedy to think about this.

When we have the details of the ticket and your correspondence we can offer advice on what to write to them but in the meanwhile just keep whatever correspondence you have safe as it will be needed.

• 3 weeks later...

the date on your appeal letter is 2 days before the date of the event.

what date did you appeal to them,

they say they received it on the 24th july.

This is important because they have issued a NTK and if you appelaed before this time they had no reason to obtain the keeper details as it was the driver who was appealing and only that person has anything to do with it.

This means that if the keeper details are different to the driver details the keeper can sue them for a damned sight more money than they will ever get from the parking matter.

tell us the date and show us some pictures of the signage at the site so we can find more reasons as to why they have got it wrong.

as it stands you have supremacy of contract to beat them with and the contnets of their own correspondence shows they have just sent a standard response, somehting they are not supposed to do.

The appeals process is supposed to be fair and rigourous and this seems to be neither

( well, we didnt wexpect it to be or they would never earn a penny from anyone).

What to do next?

If you are up for it then I would be ignoring them for a good while.

letting them spend their money sending out silly letters.

If they do go as far as getting Will and John of that famous compamy of solicitors the IPC, no wait, its Gladstones today because they are wearing a blue frock not a pink one, to write you a letter threatening you with court action then you should respond by telling them the truth of the matter and also that you know all about their behaviour and how it gets up the noses of judges throughout the land.

But that is for then. Pictures of the signage and the different part of the land/car park please so we can opine on their contract being comparable with their letter writing

Thank You for your reply,

I can confirm my letter was sent on the 18th (Typing Error),

the Car the ticket was issued against is a company car, and is not registered to me,

i am named as the primary named driver.

The Car is owned by Fleet/Lease company.

Sadly when Fleet receive tickets like this, they automatically pay them to reduce the exposure to charges.

However i have been in contact with the fleet company to advise not to pay the ticket as i am in dispute,

they have therefore placed a note against this registered vehicle to not automatically pay the fine / invoice that comes through to them.

Attached Pictures:

Picture 1: Copy of the Notices on display

Picture 2: View of the main car park where the ticket was issued, and we had permission to park should we have difficulty in parking in the allocated parking at the rear of the building whilst renovation / extentions were being carried out.

Picture 3: View of the Staff parking allocated at the rear of the building.

Picture 4: Picture of the only access point we had to "Picture 3" Parking.

This has been obstructed since late 2016 due to the renovations,

all the "New brick Building" is the size of the extension.

We have only had free access to this in the last 10 days.

Picture 1.pdf

Picture 2.pdf

Picture 3.pdf

Picture 4.pdf

If the fleet people have passed the matter on they are in the clear so it is your battle alone.

If they are paying and then billing you that is a different fight

for the moment

as it appears as though you have been named

you can fight this as the driver at the time and that means supremacy of contract.

I hope that you have some evidential trail like a paper permit still,

copies of emails

or even just phone records to show that you spoke to the landlord on a particular date will be enough to show that your version of events is likely to be true.

The parking co wont give up easily because they know that most people pay up eventually or then fail to defend a claim so it is a numbers game for them.

You have created a paper trail outlining your rights

so let them waste money writing rubbish letters to you

then if they get their pet lawyers involved

a final letter firmly stating why they are talking rot will be needed

but at this stage they will ignore anything you say because they want the money

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

Many Thanks for your reply,

Much appreciated

I have this morning received another letter from EPS - Final reminder

I have attached a copy for your reference.

I have kept all correspondance with the Land Lord, and all communication has been done by email.

The landlord has stopped replying back to me.

He admitted he has the authority to advise EPS to cancel any tickets, which he has done in the past, however it is his personal view that on this occasion he believes there would have been other bays available elsewhere to park and for this reason he wont assist in having this cancelled.

He based this response on the fact he visited the site a week before and found there to be other parking spaces available in another car park that could be used.

which is laughable that he can reply back with such a unqualified defense/statement, when the landlord sits behind a desk in an office based in the Midlands, some 100 miles away. ????

Car Park Final rem.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

Another one using Gladdys I think EB will dissect this one OK.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Nothing to worry about. They have already shot themselves in the foot by demanding £160. A subtle note composed by EB will probably make them see sense.

No grounds for a claim of £160, EB will eviscerate them with extreme prejudice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

This is not a court letter,

it is just too rubbish to be one so it is another threatogram that can and should be ignored BUT if you want to say somehting then I would suggest the following:

Dear Shamshar Singh,

I am in receipt of your shoddily laid out threat undated of court action that fails miserably to adhere to the Civil Procedure Regulations regarding the format and detail needed for a letter before claim.

This will of course be reported to the Courts Sevrice under CPR 16.2 and will result in the claim being thrown out for procedural impropriety anyway regardless of the fact that your demand has no legality or merit.

However, this is the sort of thing I would expect from a man whose company was nealry compulsorily wound up last March and has presided over 7 other failed companies including 3 other failed parking co's so it doesnt surprise me that you cant do things properly.

Just so you know where I stand,

I have supremacy of contract so have an absolute right to park where I did without interference and harassment from you.

People who are so stupid they dont understand this

lose at court and

get sued for harassment and breach of contract on a regular basis

take this as a warning that not only wont you gain anything by continuing to harass me you stand to lose money as well.

Should you still be thinking of further action I suggest that you read up on the term "you've been Gladstoned" to find out how brilliant your tade association owners are at losing their clients money by their laziness and incompetence.

I trust that this is now the end of the matter and you dont waste any more paper on this pointless exercise.

If nothing else it creates a paper trial that will show that their actions are unreasonable so you get a full costs order.

As for suing them, in your case as you were named by the lease co I'm not sure that actually applies and harassment has quite a high threshold but all things are possible

• 3 weeks later...

They are now travelling backwards in time!

No need to respond to this letter, just file it with the others.

It is just autogenerated and doesnt mention the content of your letter to them anyway

again a breach of the protocols of the POFA but not one that will do you any goos other than to make anything else they say appear unreliable.