Guidance MOD confidential hotline for employees, contractors or members of the public

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guidance

MOD confidential hotline

The Ministry of Defence has a confidential hotline that you can use to raise concerns about fraud, security threats, damage to the environment, breaches of legal obligations or codes of conduct.

The confidential hotline is the Ministry of Defence’s (MOD’s) central reporting unit. Whether you are an employee, contractor or member of the public you can call us to report concerns about malpractice, wrongdoing or fraud which relates to MOD.

You can call our hotline or send us an email safe in the knowledge everything you tell us will be treated confidentially. We offer professional unbiased support and guidance.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/mod-confidential-hotline

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group