https://slissie.co.uk - return of appetite suppressant machine - Do i have any return rights?

rosysummer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I purchased an appetite suppressant machine, which works in a similar way to a vapour cig machine.

I tried it 3 times,

however the first two times I don't think I was using it correctly as it takes some getting used to,

the third time I got a blast of the chocolate flavour and thought all was well,

until about 20 mins later when I had an allergic reaction, elevated heart rate and dizziness.

I contacted the company straight away via email to their customer service helpline,

and also via social media,

there is no phone number,

I have not had a reply.

On the returns information on their website,

it says you can return, unused unopened items,

I have to pay return postage and there is a £5 handling fee to be deducted from refund.

My question is because I used it three times, albeit only once successfully, have I any recourse or shall I just give up now and bin it.

Thank you in advance.

Can you post a link to any online shop where you bought this from.

Is this one of the Chinese made products that apparently offers health benefits, but actually causes more issues ?

With these type of products, if you had a health reaction, you should report it the company, if they are UK based. Was there any paperwork about possible side effects ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you so much for replying,

https://slissie.co.uk/

Taken from their FAQ

Are there any side effect from using the slissie.

You may feel thirsty, have a dry throat or a sore throat if you inhale it rather than suck the flavours.

To stop this feeling, try to suck the flavours like a straw rather than inhale and drink more water to alleviate the symptoms.

If using frequently, on the rare occasion you may experience headaches. They will get better with consistent use, but if they are severe, stop using Slissie immediately.

They are a UK company.

There are some products you can return for hygiene reasons, unless they are faulty of course, which you might find out before using them. In this case, the product did not work for you and caused side effects.

If it were me, i think i would contact them in writing to advise of the side effects and that i was thinking of contacting Trading Standards as i was very concerned about other people suffering in the same way. See how they respond.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you I have advised them of what happened to me, but they have not as yet replied.

I will try again, I do understand about the hygiene thing,

Thank you unclebulgaria67 for taking the time to reply, it's much appreciated.

as a goodwill gesture? that nice of them.

Nothing to do with the law being on your side for a full refund.

The machine itself is quackery and their lack of phone number, physical address etc all ring alarm bells.

In future understand that companies like this are out to prey on you so leave well alone

you shouldn't have to pay for the return either.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...