ESA Support Group And Received ESA50 - **PLACED IN SUPPORT GROUP**

Digital_2012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I need some help, i am on ESA support group and also receiving low rate mobility DLA.

Recently i moved out from my partner and now living with my Aunt, when i was with my partner it was joint claim and my partner was a carer.

Now my question is that i know i have to inform DWP about change of circumstances, can anybody tell me that how much will i get as a single claimant and will i still be eligible for carer allowance.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi i am in ESA Support Group for 4 Years. Two months ago i changed address and moved out from my partner and now i received ESA50.

I am terrified i have severe depression sleeping disorders social anxiety panic attacks and post traumatic stress due to serious assault on me in the past. Now i also diagnosed with Autism Asperger Syndrome and obsessive compulsive disorder.

I am taking Propnolol 40mg, Citalopram 20mg, Amitriptyline 10mg, Vitamin D caps and Gaviscon.

I am now really depressed and going through a lot of stress, i only have 28 days to fill the form in and send it back. Last time cab people helped me to fill the form in but now its been long time since i saw them and hard to get hold of the person who helped me fill the form in last time.

I am totally lost and cant thing right what to do, any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Did you keep a copy of your previous form or could you get a copy from CAB? If so, you could copy across anything that hasn't changed and just update anything that needs updating.

If you have a care plan or anything else which might prove how severe your problems are, then include copies.

Did you have a face to face assessment last time, and if so did you ask for a copy of the report?

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Did you keep a copy of your previous form or could you get a copy from CAB? If so, you could copy across anything that hasn't changed and just update anything that needs updating.

If you have a care plan or anything else which might prove how severe your problems are, then include copies.

Did you have a face to face assessment last time, and if so did you ask for a copy of the report?

Hi yes i have copy of previous form, yes i had f2f assessment in 2013 but i did not ask for the report, that time i was only on one anti depressant now i am on three different anti depressants and beta blockers.

In 2013 i was not diagnosed Asperger's syndrome in 2014 i diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have A a lot of letters from Autism people which i can send as a proof.

My only worry is that the person i saw last time in CAB is so busy and also my GP too and i only have less than 28 days left so all i need one supporting letter from GP and cab appointment on time

It would be easier for you to have someone else complete the form, but you have a good starting point for doing it yourself if you have to, and you can't afford to wait too long to get started.

Start by copying across any information from your old form which hasn't changed plus updating the list of diagnoses and medication. Try doing one page a day to make it more manageable as it is quite a daunting form, however not all of it will apply to you.

For new information, draft it out on a piece of paper first so you can make sure you don't forget to include anything. You don't have to tick any of the boxes if they don't exactly apply to you, for example the one I remember was going out which didn't give an option of 'never' so I didn't tick any of the boxes. Try to give as much factual information as you can, something along the lines of 'I can't do/I have difficulty doing (this activity) because (condition) means that if I try (this happens). To give a random example which is all I can think of at the moment, I have difficulty chopping vegetables because I have poor grip so I can't hold the knife firmly enough. If I try, it takes me a very long time and I often cut myself when the knife slips.

If in the meantime you can get an appointment at CAB, then you'll have already made a start which they'll find helpful as you are the best person to know how your conditions affect you, and if you can't get an appointment, then you will be able to carry on by yourself.

• Haha 1

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

• 5 weeks later...

Update:

I sent the esa50 with medical evidences on 29th Aug, and they received the form on 6th Sep. Today i received the letter from DWP dated 7th Sep saying that we have looked at your claim again and how much i will get from 20th June 2017, i was happy that i remain in support group without medical but when i rang DWP then i been told that its nothing to do with reassessment as it just general housekeeping letter.

• 3 months later...