style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2335 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A possibility for sure. Have you any links to the newspaper stories?

I am always suspicious of supposedly secure BWC footage and bailiffs use of it.

Great detective work seanamarts, that bailiff and husband seem to be a particularly nasty pair.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:-) empty now. Marstons still seem to think they are above the Law and need investigating, however DVLA are the prime movers in your son's case the whole sorry mess is down to them, so go get them girl.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

if its in the public domain you are quite ok to post a link to the article here

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If I provide the link it will show who the bailiff is.

Yesterday I put up some info in a spotted page for clacton,

just generally asking people if they have had any issues with regards to this bailiff,

i mentioned no names.

I was overwhelmed by the amount of messages I received from people who have placed in a complaint about her and who wants to complain.

Most of them were for the same thing as I have complained about.

No 7 day notice

Threats with a lock smith

Clamping cars that did not belong to a debtor and not releasing them even when proof has been shown.

bullying and threats to call the police if they didnt pay.

Forcing her way into a property when a child answered the door.

pushing past a heavily pregnant lady to get into the property.

With this complaint, Marstons sent a bunch of flowers and the complaint is still at the first stage.

Overcharging people, no paperwork showing the fees and charges, the list goes on.

This woman is a total nightmare.

These were all mainly to do with PCNs, some of which could have been taken back to the TEC if people knew they had them.

To top it off, her mother started ranting on that now her daughter is being promoted so she doesnt have to deal with people at their address anymore so she cant be as bad as what people have made out. Seriously!!

If this is the kind of bailiff Marstons want working for them then Im totally shocked that they are letting her get away with this as she is costing Marstons hundreds of pounds.

This woman has only been a bailiff since November last year, she is nothing but a bully and a total liar.

Certainly hasnt been trained to the standards that they are meant to be, unless Marstons are back to their old tricks again.

Today I have had another 2 more people asking for help with regards to placing a complaint against this bailiff,

again no 7 day notice and threats of entry with a lock smith, she pushed past another debtor and placed her foot in the door to prevent it being closed.

Threatened to take tools of the trade and threatened to break into a property because the tools were removed from a works van that was clamped.

This bailiff is waiting over 6 months to execute warrants??

Once again one of these was a vulnerable house hold and this bailiff refused to take this on board.

• 2 weeks later...

**UPDATE***

No update really, Marstons seem to be really dragging their feet here on replying and sending information that has been requested through a SAR.

Stage 2 has gone off and a reminder has had to be sent as its been well over the 10 day mark.

Another compliant has gone in with regards to another person.

I thought Marstons was meant to of been getting better?

• 4 weeks later...

Another update, still nothing.

However I have some good news for the 3rd complaint that was put in. A payment for £235 was returned. However the bailiff in question reported that she didnt attend on the day in question and yet again there was no recordings made even though she was requested by the person to turn it on and she said that it had been turned on.

Still no further forward with the SAR that was sent well over 40 days ago, in fact we are now reaching the 3rd month since it was requested. still nothing on the stage 2 complaint procedure. I have sent in everything they have requested and yet still nothing apart from an acknowledgement that they have received the emails.

So now going to write via snail mail to the CEO and place the complaint with the Ombudsman.

I cant see what else I can do here.

You have 2 routes for non-Compliance of the SAR:

ICO - will probably take forever and no doubt will end up telling them they have been very naughty

Court - submit an N1 but be warned it is classed as a non-money claim so the fee is reasonably steep. Does make them sit up and take notice though as they could b held in Contempt if ordered to comply.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You have 2 routes for non-Compliance of the SAR:

ICO - will probably take forever and no doubt will end up telling them they have been very naughty

Court - submit an N1 but be warned it is classed as a non-money claim so the fee is reasonably steep. Does make them sit up and take notice though as they could b held in Contempt if ordered to comply.

Dont really want to go the court route and throw money at this as im trying to get money back.

However Ive been in touch with the DVLA with regards to my sons case and they are not having any of it. Going to stage two complaints with that one as well, They have also told me to make an application to the court with regards to the fine. He was fined £200 plus £130 costs, which I find this very steep indeed. I was on the understanding that this was a £100 fine with £80 costs. Its like they have doubled it. They have admitted that they received a letter stating that the car was no longer with my son and that they had sent back all the relevant paperwork, but that it was too late as now a charge had gone against him.

So now writing to the court and placing a complaint with the Ombudsman as I know the ICO will drag their feet just as Marstons have done.