CCA received from natwest

chess321
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could advise me. A few weeks back I requested from Natwest the CCA for a credit card issued in 2006, they duly obliged with the following response.

“Your Written request for information was made under sector 78(1) of the consumer credit act (CCA) we are obliged to provide you with a “true” copy of the credit agreement and a statement of financial information relating to the account namely, the state of the account , amount currently due with amounts and due dates of future payments that are still required to be made. In terms of CCA copy document regulation the “true” copy requirement can be satisfied by providing a copy agreement at the date the card agreement was made and providing a copy of the current terms of the card agreement”

Is the above correct? The cca agreement is a copy of my application form with a reference that the credit limit would be set at a later date, it contains payment terms, it does seem to contain “T&C” for which it seems genuine

It does however contain only my signature but not the bank’s responsible person?

Does the above sound as if it is a genuine CCA copy or they just sent an application form type of agreement?

If someone could advise.

Thanks

Better to scan and upload it (redact any identifiable data first) and we can see chess.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Looks good to me...all the prescribed terms are there and your signature...thats not an application

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

this was the one you were paying wetcloths for

so who was wetcloths client on their letters?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I was slightly confused as the payments were made to westoc however from the looks of it NW still owns it. So far this is the only CCA received.... the rest are all on hold. I am unsure from a legal point of view why they would say Wesscot is the "agency" collecting the amount but NW still provides the CCA (which indeed looks as if the signature etc was mine).

because wescot are muppets for hire. Natwest is palming the debt off to them. If they dont own the debt, tell them to jog on and pay natwest direct.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

so one not cash cow but pay NW directly.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...