Kensington suspended possession

dantam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2423 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ALL

Have a question i have suspended possession in my mortgage that was due to start on the first of the month but had some cheques bounce so phoned the mortgage company and asked them if i could pay it on the 10th they agreed but have just found out the cheques have bounced again if i dont pay on the 10th can the take me straight back to court for full repossession

Hello and welcome to CAG. The forum regulars should be along later with advice for you.

I've merged your threads into the Home Repossessions forum, please continue posting on this one. :)

Are you able to pay them tomorrow?

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi there, if you miss just one payment under the terms of the suspended possession order then the lender can apply for an eviction warrant :(

Who is the lender ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.