style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Actually, I don't.

However, I cannot come up with a better solution, can you?

Should we ignore parking restrictions that may impede ambulances? Should we stick 2 fingers up to disabled persons and make them walk long distances?

I will fight anyone's corner who has genuinely been wronged by bailiffs but I absolutely detest those who think that they can park where they want and stick two fingers up to the law. It is an affront to the British public and way of life.

depends if its private or public land

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Does it?

So it is OK to obstruct ambulances and disabled people on private land then? You are failing to understand what is being discussed.

Even parking on private land is difficult to defend these days, given the decision in the Supreme court not so long back

legally yes. Morally no.

We're dealing with legalities here. Not morals.

That decision in court has no bearing on the vast majority of cases. I suggest you actually read up and know what youre talking about instead of blowing hot air.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

the real problem is that when they take the car away and sell it for 49p they will add the disposal costs you your existing bill so you will have no car and a further £500 of debt.

You should have dealt with the parking ticket long before it got to this stage, you use all of the avenues open to you and if you get no result you pay the fine, asking for time to pay if necessary and that way you avoid massive bills and looking like a complete muppet to your neighbours.

Thanks for that ericsbrother and thanks for your help in the past . I am using all the avenues open to me by not paying . The car is still there .Tomorrow is am off on holiday . Can't see how I am going to look like a muppet to my neighbours I don't care about that in any case . Will not be communicating with them in any case not sure about the car disposal though must be their problem I would have thought?