Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    Pank Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Jun 2008

Default Re: Barclaycard, linked cards ?? old letter from 2014 not received

29 th Sept 2014 - Filled out an online PPIicon Questionnaire on The Barclay card website

No Response

18 July 2017 I resend the PPI request

21st July - I receive a letter stating they responded to my PPI request 13 Nov. 2014 Letter in my maiden name.. I never received that letter.

01 August 2017 – I sent a letter to the Customer Relations Department stating I never received any letters and asking various Questions.

02 August 2017 I send an SAR to the Customer relations Department Special Delivery enclosing a £10 Postal Order.

09 August 2017 I receive a letter from the Customer Relations Department referring to my letter of the 1st August. Regurgitating the fact that they responded in 2014, enclosing copies of those old letters again. No mention of the SAR.

04 October 2017. I send a letter before actionicon to the Company Secretary at Canary Wharf, Failure to Comply with SAR request of 2 Aug 2017.

02 November 2017 – Receive a letter from the customer servicesicon Department, They are sorry I am dissatisfied with the claimed miss selling of PPI but they responded to my request back in November 2014. Enclose copies of the old letters, again.

02 November contact the ICOicon send all the paperwork,

03 November, ICO confirm by letter paperwork has been received.

15 Dec – ICO, they advice that they have spoken to Barclays; I should receive a response within 10 days.

28 December – Receive a letter from Barclays in response to me contacting the ICO. They do not agree they have not met their obligations but will waiver the normal £10 fee.

03rd January, receive another letter from the Customer relations department, Not sure what they are writing response too. They state, “ I have as requested enclosed copies of letters dates 9th Aug and 2 Nov 2017 and how you can make a formal request”??

29th January; I send a letter to the Barclay card Executive office and the Company Secretary by SD .
    Header is “miss selling of PPI and failure to provide SAR. Stating I have been advised to write a last letter before court action. – To Date no reply

21 February – Contact the ICO to advice I have not had any information from Barclaycard.

23rd February- Receive email from the ICO; I am sorry to hear that you have not received Barclaycard's response to your Subject access requesticon (SAR).

I have contacted Barclaycard and have received a response.

Barclaycard advise that their courier had made several attempts to delivery the package, however, the courier did not leave the calling card as required.

Barclaycard have reissued the package yesterday. Their courier will leave a calling card if you are not home when they attempt to deliver. They are sending the package to

07 March – To date I have not had a parcel or a calling card.

Pheww... That took awhile, Thank you for your help

Site Team slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132 Highly authoritative slick132's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2007

Default Re: Barclaycard, linked cards ?? old letter from 2014 not received

Hi Pank and thanks for this info.

It'll be considered and we'll come back ASAP.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !
    Follows
    Following

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details