Shoes to seamines - 20,000 items recovered preparing for carriers’ new home

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Shoes to seamines - 20,000 items recovered preparing for carriers’ new home

Speaking in Portsmouth today, Defence Minister Harriett Baldwin is set to announce that millions of metres of mud have been dredged, clearing the way for Britain’s newest aircraft carrier to sail safely into her new home at Portsmouth Harbour.

More than 20,000 items, ranging from shoes to sea mines, have been found during the dredging of the approach to the Harbour, many dating back several centuries.

The Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) awarded a contract to Boskalis Westminster to make room for the 65,000-tonne HMS Queen Elizabeth Carrier and her sister ship Prince of Wales two years ago.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/shoes-to-seamines-20000-items-recovered-preparing-for-carriers-new-home

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Harriet Baldwin Minster of Defence??? Gobsmacked as I have a very low opinion of her as our MP! She always goes with the tide and is a person who agrees to whatever is put in front of her, good or bad.