Ebay closes Fraud case without inquiry

Gopal.varad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ebay Case id: ...

Item # ....

Item : Mac Book Issue :

Seller received payment for an item to be Delivery by pick up.

2. After receiving payment seller does not respond for any communication as to date and place of collection.

3. After raising a complain (after 7 days as mandated by ebay), Seller states that he posted the item.

4. On asking for tracking number, the seller responds after 2 days that he did not do a recorded delivery, and cannot refund money

5. Had to wait for 7 mandatory days for ebay to take the complaint.

6. Ebay closes the complaint within minutes stating that there is a tracking number and proof that the item has been delivered

7. Spoke to Amiee in ebay to appeal.

After 3 mins of appeal not able to see anything in the case

8. Spoke to Ronald from Ebay to investigate.

Ronald is not stating anything about the tracking number even after insisting for 20 mins, but states that he will talk to Royal mail and check the issue.

Wonder what he has to check with Royal mail without a tracking number.

Now Ronald says that it cannot be appealed in first 24 hours of case closure There is no provision for me to appeal other than going through the person talking from the call centre, and I'm left to his mercy I feel Ebay is convoluted with the fraudulent seller

Ebay has also removed my comment left for the seller.

Thus the seller is at the moment scot free to resell his Mac book

Call the bank and get a charge back going, it won't put your Paypal into a negative balance it will be theirs. It is odd that eBay has decided to side with the seller as this rarely happens these days.

Have you checked the tracking number and proof of delivery ? Who was the delivery service ?

Hi. The beauty is that the seller has clearly mentioned in his communication that he has not tracking number or Perot of posting. Still eBay has closed in his favour stating that they have seen it and there is proof of delivery. All within an hour of opening the case between 7:30 and 8:30