Vodafone - breach of contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2427 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I was on last 3 months of sim only contract, got in touch with Vodafone on the chat to get new device. Was told that they will put me on 24 month contract with iPhone 7 for £60/month with £9 discount, so I would pay £51 for 24 months, was happy with that so agreed to it.

'The other deal I have is for you, The deal is 24 months

Apple iPhone 7 128GB (PRODUCT)RED

Data 16GB, Minutes and text Unlimited, Take your home plan abroad Vodafone Global Roaming

With the line rental of £60 and with the discount it will be £51.

With the upfront cost of £100 and for you it will be £0.00

How does that sound?

Also as I was told my new 24 month contract will start in August and I will be credited for the amount I would be overpaying now "I have taken the approval from my supervisor to end the contract on 18th of August and the deal will be updated this month with the credit for the current plan of £17.00 and half the month."

I got bill from Vodafone recently for over £70 and next month charges for line rental are £54 instead of promised £51.

There was no credit applied to my account as promised on the chat, luckily enough I got chat transcript so I can prove what has been agreed.

Have they breached the contract? what can I do in this situation as it is annoying, they just don't care, they tell you one thing and they do something else.

can I terminate contract with Vodafone fault as they did't keep to this what was agreed?

Please give me some idea what can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Oh look its my favourite firm in the world...

I have no love for these people anymore... You should see my thread... Youd think that your issue is small :/ ...

Either way. IF they have messed up then I would email the MD of Vodafone...

That way itll get fixed for you.

CEoemail.com

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 3 weeks later...
I have been in touch with them online, over the phone and they don't wanna listen,

The typical response from one of the largest telecommunications companies..........ignore it's customers and fail to communicate, Voda really are the pits.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!