Wrongly accused of fly tipping pace interview

salphy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2430 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I imagine its not a good day your told you have parkinsons and prostate cancer in the same day.. I just like the way he felt with it, humour and laughter can cure all.

They arevasking younto come in, do it at your convienance

Yes definitely. He did well to make a joke of it at the very beginning to break the ice. I loved how he kept taking you through mini stories and jokes then bringing you back to the main point if that makes sense lol so clever.

Email sent. Fingers crossed. Thanks for your help will let you know x

All speculation until you/we know what the incriminating evidence they have, with your name and Nan's address on. Unlikely to be a sofs.

Fly tip investigators do search for anything with a name/address as a starting point. What else was found at the dump site on this occasion?

For others - the time to check out collection services is at time of booking.

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

• 1 month later...

The letter wasn't delivered to my nans it came straight to my address.

Just to update. I sent them email and called the next day. Apparently it was found in a lot of waste with 5 other people's details. He tried to get me to admit to using a white van man and said he'd spoken to all of us and only one had admitted to using one and they would be getting fined and told me I was living dangerously by using one.

He rubbished all my reasons and said how unlikely it is that someone has pinched my nans bin and taken it all the way to Mcr to dump it for me. I agreed and that by the same logic I wouldn't take it all the way to Mcr either. We argued back and forth about it for a while. He was saying it was up to me to provide a reason for it being there in this interview but didn't believe that it could be because my nans bin got pinched. He said the rubbish was from Feb so it couldn't have been the skip company we used as that was after.

I got upset out of frustration because I didn't have any other reason but knew it wasn't me and I'd only ever put stuff in recycle bins or licensed skips and asked at what point I stopped becoming liable for it as I couldn't track it 24hrs a day. I told him I would lose my job if i got a caution and he told me it wasn't going to go to court and not to worry about that and their intentions aren't for me to lose my job as I'd only get a caution if it went to court which it's not going to. He then went to meet with his supervisor to go through all the points in my email.

He rang me back a few hours later to say they weren't going to take it any further on this occasion but to get details of rubbish removals license in future. I told him I had and he said OK but I still don't think he believed me, eventhough I sent him the skip carriers license details.

He said what would usually happen is they get me in and issue a fixed penalty fine. So I assume thats what happened to the other 4, especially the one who admitted to using a man with a van... His/her rubbish probably ended up there in the same way the other 4 of ours did and maybe just a coincidence that they'd had man with a van but will be getting fined for it anyway x

Thanks for the update.

Lesson her must surely be to never throw anything in a bin or skip with your name and/or address showing. Put everything including spam post in a pile and either shred or burn it.

If you throw rubbish in a bin, you have no idea what happens to it later. Perhaps the councils refuse lorry had a problem causing some rubbish to be left somewhere on route to a recycling centre. There is no explanation as to why your rubbish ended up where it did.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread