Advice on bad credit car leasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi There,

I hope that this is in the correct forum and acceptable.

My wife and I petitioned for and were declared bankrupt in may 2015, and were discharged 1 year later.

Since then we have made small attempts to repair our credit as much as is possible with a bankruptcy on our records and we have a couple of low limit credit cards each which we use and pay every month.

One huge issue that we have is cars..

. for years we have been running £500 old bangers into the ground and unable to afford anything better.

As an example i currently have a 2002 zafira thats done 170000 miles and gives me occasional trouble.

I have been giving some thought to trying to lease a new car from one of the many companies i have found that offer bad credit leasing.

I realise that this might be throwing away money and may not be the best way to go but honestly I am sick of waiting for the next time the car breaks down and spending my weekends fixing them again... I want my weekends back.

Can anyone advise of the pit-falls to watch for and maybe warn me of any well known companies that should be avoided. I don't want to end up bankrupt again!

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mark

stay away from then. Theyll cost you 2-3x what the cars worth, and if they break down and die, youll still be left paying them. Those type of companies dont care about you or the car. They care about the money

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D