Concert tickets not received

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Following the Manchester bombing earlier this year several concerts have been cancelled.

The show I was due to attend this coming Friday 14th July however has had the venue changed.

At tht time all of the tickets were cancelled and new tickets issue for the new show, with a pre-sale on Thursday 22nd July for people who originally purchased tickets.

I repurchased my tickets through Eventim as that was my original retailer, however I am still waiting for my tickets to be delivered.

Every other retailer (ticketmaster, gigs and tours, etc.) used an online e-ticket system, however eventim have opted to post tickets out.

Whenever I call them they tell me that the tickets will be posted on Monday and if not I can have them re-issued for box-office collection on the day. As the venue is an outdoor square in Manchester city centre there is no box office, however they've told me there will be a pop-up box office. After spending £200 on 4 tickets I don't feel too comfortable waiting until the day to collect them, especially as eventim and their staff don't really seem to know what's going on.

As I've paid for standard delivery (£2.50) when placing the order, will I be eligable to cancel the order due to breach of contract as they have not sent the item out and now seem to want people to collect them in person, negating the need to pay for postage on top of the booking fee.

If not, is there any other way I can cancel my order and re-order through a different service?

Your tickets can arrive at any time until Friday to fulfill the Contract, though if they say they will be posted Mon I would expect delivery by Thurs if £2.50 was for 1st Class postage.

IMO there is no breach of Contract unles no tickets available by start of concert-then you may have a claim for full refund (inc postage) and TS + MEN may be interested in your story.

Cancelling now could involve a cancellation charge.