legal Advise required - Virgin Media Lied to CISAS by providing FAKE screen shots from my contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2455 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took virgin media to CICAS and they lied about the contract.

They told CICAS the screen shot of the t&cs I provided was from an old contract from someone else while the screen shot they provided is from my contract

(by this time they had changed my online profile and had updated my contract to show new t&cs).

I did not have the original contract copy at that moment but later, after CICAS decided in their favour, I found out the email they had sent me which had the contract I signed and could prove my stance was right.

The only proof they gave was fake screen shots which I can prove now was fake. CICAS would not listen to me as their decision is final.

Can someone help me legally and take them to court.

I do not want to spend more money on them unless I have some legal advise.

They not only broke their T&Cs with me but also lied to CICAS deliberately as I had pointed out to them in a call that my online profile shows the old t&cs and after three weeks they changed those.

I am sure they have done it to 100s of thousands of people and ripping them off.

It's a big [problem] I can tell.

Please note I am no more looking for the contract I signed as I have it in my email when they originally sent it to me.

Hi nayemkhan and Welcome to CAG

Perhaps if you could expand as to what the actual dispute is about and give our poster's more information to consider?

REgards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

It doesn't matter that they forged official documents, CISAS would have found in their favour anyway because they're not independent and employed by Virgin Media.

Imagine that a few years ago they told me that it was ok for Virgin Media to overcharge customers as long as it was a minimal amount (mine was over £100 in 12 months)

So forget about CISAS, tell them that you have find out who they are and who pays their wages and take VM to court.