Sofology worst service !!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I thought I had to share my experience I have had with this awful company . I had purchased a new Sensation 3 seated sofa and armchair costing just under £1900 cash .

It arrived damaged .

Foam on both pieces were heavily dented and scratches to the fabric in numerous places on both items . My armchair still has the imprints of the bubble wrap all over the front .

This has been left like this for over 3 months now . The sofa had just been discontinued so a replacement wasn't an option as I love the design. I was promised that all the faults etc would be fixed .

The sofa was examined and parts were as I thought ordered . I was told 2 weeks this is 3 months ago now !!! I have had to make all the phone calls to the company .. costing £40 in phone calls !!! No reply to emails and no promises kept they are the worst I have ever felt with .

There customer service is non existent. They promise to call you back and 9/10 times they fail to keep to there word . I had contacted them and demanded some money back .. the conditions were that I accept the part refund and that the repairs will be carried out !

They had assured me that the parts were able to be sourced and that the repairs would go ahead . If the material could not be sourced a further refund would be issued . A further 2 months still no fabric . They had the cheek to say that they considered the part refund , which I had to demand was a gesture of goodwill on there part ! I of course replied , how dare you ! . You consider this as a gesture of good will !! It's the law ! .

I'm lawfully entitled to receive money back ! I have had nothing but stress and I feel robbed !! I paid cash for this and anticipated having this sofa and to be left with it in the condition with no repairs carried out is disgusting! How can a company treat customers in this manner?

I have been left in the dark no help or concerns from them at all ! If you want customer aftercare don't shop with Sofology !!! Disgraceful !!! They just feed you bull they just fob you off ! They don't live up to what they say !!!! Liars

Edited by Neonstars

Hello and Welcome Neonstars,

I've moved your thread to the appropriate Forum.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi,

There is a Sofology Customer Advisor on the site but they have not been online for about 10 months, says it all really.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/member.php?434891-Sofology-help

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi , Oh well, yes it does indeed ! They just give you the run around . They are cowboys when it comes to giving customers the care and service that should be given! I wish I never dealt with them .. still waiting for replies to my emails from yesterday to them !