Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Basic Account Holder blondiegirl Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2007

Default Re: MBNA Card AP/DMP/AR markers removed after FOS complant - but wont rule on IDEM DCA ones!

Yet AGAIN you cause upset and anger with your criticism, nit-picking and general rudeness DX.

I a sorry that I am not as perfect as you and I am sorry that I am not an expert in the field of debt and finance as you are. I am sorry that I don't always post in the way in which you DICTATE. I am sorry that I don't follow your 'advice'. I am sorry that I am still fighting a battle 10 years on to sort finances out along with dealing with many other things in my life and am doing my best. I am sorry that I don't always understand your comments - you stated today that SARs are not sent to DCAs and now you tell me to do exactly that.

YOU may feel that I have "wasted" 7 posts - I disagree. I have had helpful people replying to me. Sorry that we are hitting reply with quotes (and??? what are they there for? They're useful) and I am sorry that I started another thread with a different subject, because it was technically a separate subject and keeps things to the point (imo). Perhaps reserve your advice for others. Please allow helpful people to offer advice to me. I don't need your insults thanks.

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: MBNA Card AP/DMP/AR markers removed after FOS complant - but wont rule on IDEM DCA ones!

23rd time??? My God!!!!

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Think so...
    It wastes my time cause I advise when the info is already in your existing thread upon the reason you start a new threadicon each time...bookmark this one and keep to it for anything to do with the issue.

Just go back and note down the number of differing bold black titles at the top of every post in this thread from post 1 to now post 162
    Each new title was the result of you starting a new threadicon,
    That then got merged to the main MBNAicon ap one

Each time posters waste their time asking background questions that you answer when that info is already on the existing thread..and you blindly do it

Had me several times....

Dx

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

I am going to send the CCA and SARicon off to Idem; one letter from me, one from my husband. I have bought the POs. Does anyone know if I leave them blank and uncrossed, or do I write them out to Idem (what a waste of 25.50!)??

Will await their unhelpful replies.........

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Now go read the SARicon link
    And
    The CCA Requesticon link
    And all the posts in each thread

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Thanks.
    I had read both links and adapted the templatesicon accordingly.

I was on my way to school from work via the PO and had just bought the postal orders.
    I had difficulty finding the links on the forum on my phone to check (I had simply forgotten) and didn't think it would hurt to ask because I didn't have time to get home to look on the PC

. I was hoping that maybe someone could have helped while I was out (a slim chance for a quick response but worth a try) More criticism for just asking a question!!

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Well say that you couldnt access the info at the time and would will help

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details