Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Default Re: MBNA Card AP/DMP/AR markers removed after FOS complant - but wont rule on IDEM DCA ones!

Well no, not really answered my questions.

Whether they have power or not (I know they don't), I am worried about the doorbell ringing, so I asked:

Does anyone have any experience of them calling?
    Am I likely to get a scary bloke turning up in the evening?
    Do they come in working hours?
    Do they come back if we're not in?
    When/if I speak to them and tell them to leave, will they come back?

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: MBNA Card AP/DMP/AR markers removed after FOS complant - but wont rule on IDEM DCA ones!

yes to all the questions
    bar the last one which is no.

stop panicking .... zero power to do anything

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM HITTING 'REPLY WITH QUOTE' IF YOU ARE SIMPLY REPLYING TO THE LAST POST IN A THREAD..JUST TYPE!!
    it makes a thread twice as long to scroll through..save data download times and costs
    If you want advice please PM me a link to your thread. PM advice is not allowed!!
    DX
    RIP Martin3030

Follows
    Following

Thank you

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details