Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    blondiegirl Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Aug 2007

Default Re: MBNA Card AP/DMP/AR markers removed after FOS complant - but wont rule on IDEM DCA ones!

Thanks, but that doesn't answer my valid question. I have many scans to go through, so in the mean time......

Can someone help advise please?

*if* I were to offer Idem to settle, but only if they delete the account from our credit records, what would be a 'sensible' amount (assuming they agree)? 50% offer? I am likely to come into a sum of money, and as our main goal is to move ASAP this may be the quickest way to clean up files. So rightly or wrongly, I will need to explore this.

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: MBNA Card AP/DMP/AR markers removed after FOS complant - but wont rule on IDEM DCA ones!

lets see what the comm log gives us
    no never F&F that high <15%

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    blondiegirl Novitiate

Here's some of the docs that Idem have sent. I still have a lot more to scan.

Scanned images of docs from Idem

And with the first lot of pages deleted.....

Attached Files
    - BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

thank you
    thread tidied

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

did you ever send an SARicon to MBNA?

dx

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    blondiegirl Novitiate

Yes I think I did many moons ago. I'll have to search.
    Presumably the one from Idem is standard?

Thanks for tidying thread.

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    blondiegirl Novitiate

I did have one thought
    - surely there should be correspondence/info/data pertaining to me between Idem and MBNA.

I would have expected to have receive copies of letters surrounding the debt and what it was sold for etc because it relates to me.

I have to search through boxes for the MBNA SARicon but I don't remember seeing anything like this in that paperwork.

And now I am furious!

Having checked with Stepchange - it appears that they have been paying IDEM after I told them not to. I am so angry because I asked them not to and they agreed! Great.

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    blondiegirl Novitiate

OK, so I've checked through the info that MBNA sent me following me my SARicon. There's very little there; the 'original' signed photocopy of the agreement, copies of the letters between me and MBNA and some pages of codes which pretty much point to nothing.

What am I looking for?

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    blondiegirl Novitiate

I can't see anything with that. What's that?

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

re post 218

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Classic Account Holder
    Help the CAG!!
    Make a contribution
    theoldrouge Highly informative theoldrouge Highly informative theoldrouge Highly informative theoldrouge Highly informative theoldrouge Highly informative theoldrouge Highly informative theoldrouge Highly informative

Cagger since : Nov 2012

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    re post 218
    Stacks of useful info in the Idem SARicon
    really must see all letters between you
    MBNA theFOS and Idem and all their replies

and the fosicon final decision please

Basic Account Holder
    blondiegirl Novitiate

I stopped all payments to Idem back in March in an attempt to sort this mess out. They are now calling daily and sending letters. Should I be worried?

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

wheres our cash cow gone...

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    blondiegirl Novitiate

Sorry?

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

you were being cash cowed because you though you had to pay...

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    blondiegirl Novitiate

!!!!!!!

- BlondieGirl
    Follows
    Following

being cash cowed is not a horrible comment, it's what they did to you because you knew no diff.
    they exploited your position...that's the horrible bit..the way you have been treated.

in the end you had no other choice but to act and stop the cash cowing to force the issue you want resolved, which is no default and years of AP markers that will never vanish.

let them ring, let them send all the 'nasty' letters they like, most of which don't say will anything and are an attempt to make you respond and get you back paying for all their holidays they've had on the free money they've been getting all these years.

hopefully, this will cause them to default the account [even though legally we know they cant, but in this instance we will let them] then atlast after 6yrs the account will vanish from your credit file.

as long as you don't get a letter of claimicon from their pet solicitor, you can as you've already rightly done ignore them.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details