HSBC Copy/Duplicate Statement Issue

GTRKing
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone. I hope your all ok ��

So last Saturday I rung up HSBC to order some copy statements for Closed Current Account 2004-2015 and Cash ISA 2010-2017...

She told me there will be a charge (Didn't tell me what the charge was) and it will take up to 40 days for the statements to arrive but will more likely be 5-7 days and can only order from 2007

I accepted the charge and gave her the account details of an account I wanted charged...

On Monday rung again as not been charged yet, another lady said it's free as you don't have HSBC current account and you will get staments in 5 days.

On Wednesday I Recived 2 A4 envelopes with a bundle of paper and cover letter. They were online printouts of transactions of all my accounts Curent account 2005-2015 Cash ISA 2011-2017' like they print for you in branch' the envelopes were badly damaged/sealed...

So rang the bank/went to branch today

Told them what happened and Ordered duplicate statements July 2011-2015 and all of Cash ISA will ring tomz to order rest as can only order 50 statements a day' hopefully they will be like the ones u get in the post and will take up to 5 days

So why did I get online printouts like you get in branch instead of duplicate statements which I asked for? Or will I get 2 sets of Dupliacte Statements? Why did the lady say 40 days for statements to be delivered?

Edited by GTRKing

if you send an SAR that's £10 [pand where the 40days comes from]

but you'll get everything on everything they hold under your name.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for that...

So why did I get online printouts you get from branch' not official duplicate statements like the ones you get in the post?

They didn't even charge me in the end....

So will I still get my Duplicate Statements (Saturday order) or will I just get the lot I ordered today & will order tomz

Branch told me the lot I ordered today should be the same format as ones you normally get in the post and told me to ring up tomz or go branch to order the rest/can only order 50 statements per day

Edited by GTRKing

sar them

we haven't a crystal ball sadly.

but I doubt branch would have anything other than printouts from the online info.

the SAR archives might be diff

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Ok thanks I have re ordered them for free and will re order the rest tomz' they should be full statements not online printouts (Will not be happy if they are)

Someone from HSBC customer services team told there colleagues to print them out there and then as easier... I think they were being lazy and didn't want order full statements for me.

Wasn't happy that the envelope was ripped/teared and didn't do what I had asked. Anyone could of looked inside at my details then resealed envelope etc