Premier Parking Ltd PCN - now ZZPS chasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had a letter from ZZPS 71 days after an alleged parking offence was committed.

No PCN from Premier Parking Ltd at all (genuinely), would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks.

As far as I am aware Premier Parking Ltd would have to issue a Parking Charge Notice within 14 days for it to be considered legal.

The only problem is the legislation states that the notice is presumed sent unless proven to the contrary, v.hard to prove a negative - but for certainty these notices should be sent out by recorded mail.... as my letters to ZZPS have been.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

silly to even enter into letter tennis with a no powers DCA.

they are NOT BAILIFFS. ignore them

can you fill this out please

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

1 Date of the infringement 12.03.2017

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

No PCN notice received (genuinely), first contact from ZZPS with debt collection letter 71 days later

3 Date received 22.05.2017

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?]

No NTK - debt collection letter - no mention of The Protection Of Freedom Act 2012

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Haven't got this far yet - no contact details for Premier Park Ltd on ZZPS letter

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up you appeal] (Not yet)

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

Have contacted ZZPS to say that no PCN has been received, and first contact was their correspondence received 71 days after the event they claimed happened (sent recorded)

7 Who is the parking company? Premier Park Ltd

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Berry Head (ANPR) - Brixham TQ5 9AP

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

No PCN, so no details on ZZPS letter. Premier Park letter says BPA

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

Just received second ZZPS letter stating that they will transfer the matter to Premier Park Ltd solicitors if they don't hear anything within 7 days of receipt of letter.

Strikes me as general fear tactics, with a fee of £30 + VAT if the matter gets transferred to their solicitor (dont know if there is any standing for this, think its another ploy of applying pressure to get people to pay up).

Very tempted to get local trading standards involved in this one

- as they are pursuing an invoice without a PCN being issued & received.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

The IPC have been having problems with ghost ticketing. Perhaps members of BPA are jumping on the bandwagon seeing how ineffectual IPC are being over the incident by changing their Code of Conduct.

You are right, there is no standing for adding £30 to your bill -they do not have a contract with you to do that and it was against the Debt Collection rules issued by the OFT when they were in charge and the FCA have confirmed that they endorse those rules.

just one quick check.

you've not moved in recent times have you?

vehicle reg'd at an old address?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Nope, no recent move, car has been reg'd at address for past 5 years (would imagine DCA is using exact same details that Premier Park Ltd had in their possession).

Car is in fathers name, who would have been physically incapable of driving it at the time - major foot surgery.

So keeper was not driving it at the time, or present, vehicle being used with permission/insured.

well,

you can ask the DVLA who accessed your keeper detail and when,

that will determine whether PP accessed the database within the given time frame.

This takes time though but that doesnt matter as the burden of proof for a demand such as this is firmly with them and you can demand "strict proof" of the debt and they will have to show their hand (generally they dont but makes a court claim harder for them to justify).

ZZPS are nothing at all,

your next door neighbour's cat has as much clout as they do so ignore them,

they are paid to try and scare you, just like the other dca's.

As for the fees- again totally unenforceable but they hope that you pay it as they make a loss sending this drivel out otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting to note that the Premier Park Ltd will not be managing the parking at Berry Head soon:

http://www.guardhousecafe.com/new-pa...em-berry-head/

It's funny when you have a letter from a debt collector arrive 71 days after visiting Berry Head you forget the finer detail, and focus on the numbers involved.

During our visit on 12/03/2017 there was no option to pay by cash, however from memory - and a lot of searching I have a copy of the sign which Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust had displayed:

https://image.ibb.co/fwTLF5/berry_head_1.jpg

So jog on Premier Park Ltd, ZZPS. I'm sure that my local trading standards are going to love this.

Time to plaster this everywhere where there is an issue at Berry Head car park with Premier Park Ltd.

I believe that Premier Park Ltd machine was ram raided in late 2016, hence the no cash option at the site.

#victory

DVLA informed accessed within the 14 day period, above blows their claim out of the water though.

People tried to break into the machine on 3 occasions, with the last being September 2016,

at which point the car park at Berry Head stopped taking cash

- and the sign by the trust went up.

Next step, to find out whether the trust informed Premier Park Ltd - which i'm sure they would have.

I will contact you when inevitably the next letter from Wright Hassall arrives.

That sign is a big deal, especially if Premier Park Ltd have been issuing parking charges notices whilst it's been there, just think of all the invoices that people have paid during that time.

Yep.

For a private parking fine to be enforceable it would have to be water tight, if my instance is anything to go by - there must be a ton of spurious claims, and unfortunately people who pay hence why these cowboys are still rife.

FINE?

dx

and they

Sorry on autopilot this afternoon, invoice!

• 5 weeks later...

Predictably Wright Hassall letter has turned up, instructed by ZZPS Ltd. Time to go to POPLA me thinks. And FCA regarding debt collector adding on charges contrary to debt collection guidance.

Letter back from MP with correspondence from Premier Park Ltd.

Finally I have a copy of the PCN.

Premier Park Ltd also say they sent a reminder - so 2 items of mail not reaching us!

I believe I'm in the exact same predicament with another parking company. (One parking solutions)

Received a letter from zzps demanding a sum of money for a PCN I never received. I sent them an email telling them to refer me back to the client. They refused and told me their client had sent a letter 2 days after the alleged event. The PCN was supposedly issued almost 3 months before I'd heard anything about it.

I have checked with the DVLA and the company had checked my details on the date of the alleged parking infringement.

I have not been supplied with any evidence, just a postcode and a road name that doesn't correspond to the postcode when checked on Google maps.

I plan on emailing the parking company today and get them to provide the correct information.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Edited by SumOne

I would start a new thread about your incident and I wouldnt contact either ZZPS or the parking co. Make them do the running and anyway delay until you have a better understanding of what is normal for these situations as emailing them isnt ever advised for a number of reasons.

As ZZPS are wasting their clients money you are in a fairly safe position as far as time goes so no hurry but knwoing all of the detail will help us help you

Thanks for the response. I'll start a new thread this evening as I don't have all the info to hand. My main worry was that zzps were trying to state I had until the end of the week to cough up or i may incur further charges.

no you are missing the point..

ZZPS are a DCA

they are not a bailiff

and cant add anything to any 'debt'

they are totally powerless as with all DCA's on ANY DEBT

and they

I'm in touch with my MP, i'm going to ask him to contact the relevant minister as Schedule 4 of the Protection Of Freedoms Act could do with amendment.

Complaint on its way to the FCA regarding ZZPS Ltd dubious practices, adding on charges, saying they are instructing solicitors.

Going to ask POPLA for a code directly as Premier Park aren't going to do it,

thankfully Premier Park said they could not help when I appealed earlier because the matter was with their collection agent,

so i'm hopeful in that extent.