Bristow and sutor - OHs old CTAX debt and broken goods agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You are meant to be a forum that helps you are clearly just trying to scare me. What a load of rubbish .

I asked for help and have been met with constant bickering between yourselves and trying to out do each other . This post now blaming me takes the biscuit .

If you want to get your "help" from silly forum who rely on made up legislation to support their fanciful ideas, that is a matter for you.

I am pointing out that you should consider carefully before making a complaint. This is supported by the legislation provided.

You misrepresented yourself in order to avoid goods being taken, obstruction of the bailiff in the performance of his duty.

2 You interfered with controlled goods.

Both of these things breach the section quoted.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan

I have already said, it's best not to be posting on two sites. I have just been reading the shocking comments that are being made elsewhere this morning (in particular by JimUk1). Just so that you are aware, that individual is the one who has been posting here as 'alreadyexists'. I hope that you will take this onboard when considering whether posts are rude or offensive.

Can I just make a final suggestion. Jimuk1 showed no interest whatsoever in assisting you in his usual forum until you posted on here. Your husband has now been encouraged by him to issue a Formal Complaint to the council and I notice that you have now done so (using a letter drafted by him).

It's best now that your husband waits to receive a reply.

The whole idea of a formal complaint is ludicrous.

You are asking for a bailiff to be sanctioned for believing a debtors wife is acting with the knowledge of her husband.

Just do the new application and see what they say.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

The whole idea of a formal complaint is ludicrous.

You are asking for a bailiff to be sanctioned for believing a debtors wife is acting with the knowledge of her husband.

Just do the new application and see what they say.

Yep, a sense of proportion is needed.

I think you should decide what you are complaining about.

Are you complaining about the council not taking heed of a new payment offer in light of a declaration of circumstances, or are you complaining about the bailiff taking control of goods when he shouldn't have?

The first is being addressed I believe, the second is indeed ludicrous.

I think Alreadyetc. you are mixing your oranges and apples, if you have a complaint about a bailiffs actions in that he wrongly took control, that is one matter. And nonsense.

If you are complaining that the bailiff and authority are ignoring a genuine claim that they cannot afford the level of payment, that is another.

If this is the case the authority can override any payment arrangement, as they are the creditors, nothing to do with the bailiff actions.

• 4 months later...
Hi I have been paying B&S now for a few months but am struggling with paying £250 a month can I ask to drop the amount

From reading back on your posts, it seemed to be the case that the payment arrangement that you were looking to have accepted was £300 per month. I am assuming that your Income & Expenditure revealed that this amount was unaffordable.

It would also appear to be the case that you were going to be issuing a Formal Complaint to the council. Could you let us know what response you received to your complaint?

How much is the balance still remaining?