Littlewood Late payment notice on credit file

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Two months ago I was unable to pay my littlewoods monthly payment on time - I was 5 days late in paying.

This was due to me being sick and unable to work for a short period of time, delaying any wages coming in.

I contacted little woods to explain and they told me that its fine and just to pay it as soon as I can - They knew it would only be a few days late and said that I would not have to pay any extra charges and would not get a missed payment on my credit file due to the circumstances.

However, I now have a missed payment on my credit file relating to the above, What can I do, and how do I go about contacting them to remove it?

I have since settled my account in full with them.

Regards

Write to them addressed to their Head of customer services explaining and saying you did inform them in advance of this, paid the account etc.

Ask them to consider updating the credit record to reflect that they did confirm nothing adverse on your credit record would be noted.

They should amend it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread