SkintB1nt against RBS!

Sk1ntBint
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I see the very impressive Data Protection letter in the forum library used for requesting statements - but I just rang up RBS and just asked for all my statements from when I opened the account in Jan 04 and the guy said ok it will take up to two weeks. Am I missing something here? Why do you need that letter?

I suppose I don't have any proof that I requested the info though. :-|

Hello, I see the very impressive Data Protection letter in the forum library used for requesting statements - but I just rang up RBS and just asked for all my statements from when I opened the account in Jan 04 and the guy said ok it will take up to two weeks. Am I missing something here? Why do you need that letter?

I suppose I don't have any proof that I requested the info though. :-|

I think you have answered your own question.

I was thinking like this: If we have to pay £10 for the statements(past 40 days in my case) then win the case the £10 should be added to the claim because, it had to be paid to support your claim well, it's a nice bottle of wine.

Donate to keep this site open

Any help or advice is offered as just that, help and advice without any liability. If in doubt consult a legal expert or CAB.

Make Cash Flow Forecast

I was thinking like this: If we have to pay £10 for the statements(past 40 days in my case) then win the case the £10 should be added to the claim because, it had to be paid to support your claim well, it's a nice bottle of wine.

You can claim the £10 SAR fee.