Smart Parking Matalan PCN POPLA appeal rejection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

then they will eat you.

The entire point of telling them like it is is that this letter IS part of an evidentail trail.

You can produce it to show their unreasonableness should they then continue. being nice will just encourage them to start proceedings against you.

As for questioning procedures,

they are solicitors,

they know what they are doing and all you will do is show them the limits of your knowledge.

being rude gives them no indication of what you know or dont,

just a very strong indication that you will cost them and their client money should they coninue.

Their clients dont give a stuff for the law, they just wnat your cash.

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by gmoney71 viewpost-right.png

Thanks for the replies. It’s encouraging to know that I can push back, although I still want to remain professional. I will dispute we owe any monies to them and will question the lbalink3.gif statement.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras

It’s just that I thought you always had to reply in legal terms, Absolutely NOT! You need to tell them in language they understand. fight them with their own language. Not had any experience in this before. Happy to be forceful and show I’m not a pushover but wasn’t planning to antagonise them. You won't antagonise them, you'll be informing them that you're very much aware of the rogue activities.

Has anyone had any experience when you do respond forcibly like EB? Yes, if they're stupid they'll call your bluff and continue the charade of begging letters with empty threats of ''legal action''. If they're smart, then they'll drop it like a hot potato and go after an easier target.

You need to remember that these PPC's are the old rogue car clamping cowboys, who were outlawed, they've simply changed their names.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

When we started to advise people to send very forthright letters to Gladdys and the like they originally still carried on chancing their luck at court.

When it became apparent that people who sent such letters were defending their claims vigourously as they had stated they then started dropping the legal action against the authors of the letters, probably because the cost benefit ratio was against them.

they are not interested in rights or wrongs, just money and they were losing it.

As the poeple who send such letters are in a minority it makes little difference to their business plans overall but we have had no-one of late come back for furhter help who has penned such a letter.

Perhaps they employ someone who can read and can use the interweb so they know that the people who do send such a letter are receiving advice and not operating in isolation.

That means they know they cant pull the wool over their eyes later on so they cut their losses at this point.

If I am wrong you will read about this posting in their witness statement.