Go away sign for religious people

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Need a sign that l can put on my door that tells religious people, mainly Jehovah witnesses, and political leaflets.

I have a no junk mail no religious people no menus and no in invited people but l still tend to get these people and political leaflets threw.

Does the old standard bog off and leave me alone notice still count. As in the rights of access common law one if so who has it please

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Hi,

Don't think there's much you can do, what sort of entrance do you have to your property.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Its a house off the street they can open the gate and just knock.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

They don't care Honey. I have told them 3 times in the last 3 weeks. TBH lwish it would rain as they only tend to come out when sun is shining.

Whats a ed -209?

Does any of the long term members of CAG have the bog off notice.U no the one that say you are removingaccess under section 25 of English common law

I can spot a Jehovah's Witness or Mormon from a mile away.

I was once stopped by a Mormon in my local high street and he asked me whether i knew much about the Mormon church. Being a bit cheeky, i said yes, they have funny haircuts and can have more than one wife. Also i pointed out that Mormons seemed to have a choice of two uniforms, as i could spot one from a mile away. He explained that the Mormons visiting other countries to spread their religion, were give the choice of two outfits by the church. We had quite a funny chat and he was not offended at all by my sense of humour.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Off topic, so my apologies.

The best thing the Mormons ever did was to set up their genealogical libraries and website for those of us who like researching family history. :)

HB

Yes, the only worthwhile thing.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Whats a ed -209?

the one that say you are removing access under section 25 of English common law

I don't know what you are referring to but you can't have a "section 25 of English common law". Section 25 of anything can only be statute law. By definition common law doesn't have 'sections'.

ED-209 is the robot in Robocop:

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9IscZMYYw0

Know what they believe. Jehovah’s Witness consider themselves part of the Christian religion, but Christians do not recognize them largely due to the fact that they do not believe in the Holy Trinity. There are several beliefs which separate them from other religious sects. •Witnesses believe that we are living in the “End Times” and that Armageddon is approaching, when God will rule the earth.[9]

•There is no hell. They believe people outside of their religion simply cease to exist after death. Witnesses can live forever in heaven if you are one of the chosen few, or with God in paradise on Earth.[10]

•Only 144,000 people will go to heaven. The rest of the witnesses will live in paradise on earth. There are only about 12,000 positions left in heaven since many witnesses have died and filled the available positions

http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Jehovah%27s-Witnesses-Go-Away

Do consider carefully however, that there are only about 12,000 positions left in heaven - !!

BCOBS

I feel sorry for any child born into a religion whereby they do not have a choice and are pretty much brainwashed- and if, when they are older and do make a choice to break away - they are then part of the 'non believers".

BCOBS

I have just found this blog.. apparently the blogger was blacklisted by the JWs.. it is hilarious.

http://blog.drsolly.com/2013/06/how-i-got-blacklisted-by-jehovahs.html

BCOBS

I've had some success with Implied Rights of Access Removal notice. There is a template for that in the CAG Library somewhere.

As someone with a Mental Health Condition I have had the (un)fortunate experience of coming across those members of religious groups with extremist views that believe Psychosis / Schizophrenia is merely a Demonic Possession and cannot be aided by medication. :lol::madgrin: A view in my mind that is on the side of dangerous, exploits the vulnerable and is frankly asking for trouble.

Fortunately I'm sensible enough to know if I stop taking my medication then bad things will happen. My ex partner also had a JW with similar views in the family who announced during a family gathering that unless I was cleansed she would leave that instant. Of course she was not counting on partners Mother to reply "Bye then"

In my notice I explained I no intentions of making an appointment with any organisation that harbors sex offenders, claimed a medical diagnosis was inaccurate, brainwashed the most vulnerable. Also that if they continued then they should attend by appointment only and they have a Police presence to ensure their safety and no breach of the peace.

Never had them back since then and that was 2 years ago... I wonder why :-D

A friend of mine also said sending their leaflet back in an A4 sized envelope without a stamp with the address it came from kindly explaining they were returning their lost property works after a few attempts.

This is how I spend most of my life :ranger: