Advice from a solicitor to resolve issues

Will Silver
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2569 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry for the vague title, I have been fairly successful in resolving issues with PPI claims as I have been able to seek advice on the various forums, some have taken longer than others but have stuck it out.

The main problem I have, is dealing with, the various products I ended up paying for with what was the Midland Bank in 1993 through to HSBC in the present day. I have had various endowment policies, critical illness, life cover and even ended up with two mortgage/income protection policies which proved useless as when I needed to claim because the company went into administration in 2009. To find out that as a director I wasnt entitled to anything.

That is in the past and would like the opportunity of showing a solicitor the extent of what went on between 1993 & 2009 because I still have not got a clue, I just feel that at no point did they act in my best interest. As I have said if it was straightforward I would just get on with it, I have written up 16 pages of summary with regards the various transactions and what has happened but just feel I need an expert eye cast over it. I would really appreciate your opinion and to point me in the right direction.

Regards Will

I'm afraid that it's not clear from your post as to what you are really asking.

Yes I see what you mean, I have a number of issues with HSBC which I would like to resolve. I believe the best way of doing it (unless advised differently) is to put the whole package in front of a solicitor, or one of this forums individuals and seek their opinion. I am based in Coventry and would welcome any views you may have.