Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: Cabot/Nolans Dumfries SPR claim - old Jacamo JDW CAT Debt

I would be sending an IA to the sheriff in response to the one from the claimant yes

I was hoping andyorch might pop in an comment 1st mind.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

Cagger since : Sep 2007

I am subbed to thread but not sure exactly what you wish me to confirm DX ?

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Follows
    Following

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

attachment to post 94
    nolans musings that they don't need produce this and that
    and that the sheriff is wrong.

dx

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Site Team The Consumer Action Group Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch Highly authoritative Andyorch's Avatar

I will take a look and post my thoughts.

Andy

Follows
    Following

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Nolans and Cabot cant state anything or question legal points of the CCA1974...its all process that can and only be carried and followed out by the OC JDW.

As an Assignee claimant they are only debt collectorsicon/chasers....not the creditor in this process and therefore cannot correct anything done or not done before assignment of the debt.

If the Creditor (JDW) has failed to adhere to the CCA1974...section 78 or /and sections 87/88 of the legislation...then the assignee is not allowed to enforce or request any relief against the agreement.

Andy

Follows
    Following

great.

so i'l translate that into something we can send to the sheriff as an incidental application

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details