Lowell and Provi doorstep loan CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

provident/vanquis all the same lot!!

but you go after provi for IR claim if the cap fits..

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i wouldn't not you problem..

CAG Guide To PDL Reclaims

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

i have looked at the loans and there is a lot overlaping and clear evidence that i was struggling to pay one off not 2

i am now writing a complaint to provi with my concerns and evidence and will update on reply

with all due respect

let us see it.

you make so many schoolboy errors another might screw this.

dx

and they

this one i did although it is my first time at it

Name

Address

e mail address

Reference/Account number

Date

Complaint about irresponsible lending

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you regarding the loans I took out between 11/12/2008 and 28/05/2010 for which I have the necessary Documents which I obtained under SAR.

As you are in possession of these Documents as well there is no need for me to supply you with copies. If however you cannot find these documents I am more than willing to supply you with a copy.

According to your Documents you have rolled my loans over on a number of occasions and also you have supplied me with loan after loan when it was clearly obvious from your documents that I was not financially able to pay the existing loan, you should have realised that when you made a credit check on my file on every application you would have also realised that I was in default on other loans this you did not take into consideration when you supplied me with a loan. Furthermore your agent did not at any time ask about my financial position nor was any questions asked about my income and expenditure at any time.

You should have not have given me these unaffordable loans therefore I would ask you to refund the interest charges and any other charges that occurred .

The Financial Ombudsman suggest that statutory interest is added to this sort of refund.

I only found out that I could make this irresponsible lending complaint in July 2017.

I also understand that the Financial Ombudsman will consider all of my loans including those that are over 6 years old.

simply make it short and simple.

between date and date

you allowed me to take out numerous loans, sometimes two at a time, sometimes rolling many loans into one new loan, when it was evident l could not afford them.

Not once did your doorstep agent ever ask to see any financial details, nor to my knowledge carry out any affordability checks.

I wish you to investigate this serious complaint complain please before I forward all my paperwork on to the FOS.

Have already sort advice from them, I believe you have XX days to do so.

something like that

and they

befre I send it for your approval

Name

Address

e mail address

Provi address

Reference/Account number list them.

Date

Complaint about irresponsible lending

Dear Sir/Madam

Between the 11th of December 2008 and the 28th of may 2010 you allowed me to take out numerous loans with your company sometimes 2 at a time sometimes rolling many loans into A single new loan when it was evident that I could not afford them.

Not once did your doorstop agent ask to see my financial details, or to the best of my knowledge carry out any affordability checks.

I wish you to investigate this serious complaint before I submit my evidence to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

I have already sort advice from the Financial Ombudsman Service regarding this and I believe that you have 56days (8 weeks) to respond to my claim.

Should you fail to respond to my claim within this time period or fail to satisfactorily resolve my complaint I will submit my claim to the Financial Ombudsman Service without further notice to yourselves.

Thank you

blue bits

and they

• 1 month later...

oh well worth a try

dx

and they

what is the actual time frame for this

it says the time period for making a complaint to the ombudsman is six months from the financial decision of the financial business.

The time period within the which any complaint bought to the business is six years from the event being complained about or if later .

three years from when you knew or could reasonably have known you had a cause to complain.

To an ordinary layman this seems like that if knew i could complain last month then the 3 years period came into effect?????

can anyone help out on this ruling please

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

I think provi are trying to apply the ppi/ccl rules to general complaints

I don't these apply

I was looking at your stuff last night too

might have something for you to muse at later

dx

and they