Paypal - Big negative balance

wiosna30
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

morally maybe

legally I seriously doubt it

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Nobody said that. WHat we said is you should ALWAYS do your homework when a company alledges a debt is owed.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Theyre happy because youre blindly paying without question.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Posts moved to your existing thread

Dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 months later...

Paypal just throw the debt to a dca, then after a few months you never hear anything. They dont do court, and the DCA cant do anything at all.

Hello, No I didn’t receive anything, and I paid over £12.000 to them but last 3 Months I stopped because I Have other things to pay but at the moment its quiet, NO LETTERS , no emails anything, I have I believe still around 3,000 to pay.

I was surprised some time ago because always before Paypal was converting my payments to EUR and I had always two confirmation emails from them after each payment, one about conversion and another to thanks for payment, 3 Months ago after payments I was getting only one email, only thanks for payment, anything regarding changing it to EUR, it’s something strange but I can’t login to this account to check what’s going on.

Hello,

On one of my paypal accounts I have minus 277.00

– I sold something and Buyer claims that never received, I have at the moment other debt to pay so I ignored PayPal for now.

Yesterday I received letter from WESCOT (wescot.co.uk)that they are instructed by PayPal to collect outstanding balance on their behalf.

Debt its 3 Month old and still I have access to my PayPal account.

What should I do?

Can I ignore them now ?

Do they have power to do something more apart from letters or text or phone calls?

Thank you

nope PP don't do court

neither can wetcloths

and they

As DX said ignore Westcot completely, do not communicate with them by phone, email or any other way, they are powerless and acting as debt collectors in this matter.

Pay your paypal account up so it has a zero amount and there is no debt due then.

If you have a dispute with a buyer that's between you and them and paypal will not get involved in that.

if you got sc@mmed i'd pay nothing.!!!

these losses are all part of PP loss adjustment model

and they

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I would like to ask you more about the PayPal debt if that's ok. I also gambled all money away having ecceexcel credit score and mortgage ..

Now my PayPal is in minus £4k and I have already 3 other loans from my direct bank account and cannot afford to pay this. I didn't know they charge from bank transfer where was nothing and few days after transactions ingot into negative balance....no idea what to do now... Did they put you any negative score on your credit ?

I would really appreciate a response here

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?490799-PayPal-Negative-Balanced

Edited by dx100uk
added thread link