Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

+ Reply to Thread
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.
    ashee27 Novitiate

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Mar 2015

Unhappy 2007 Endeavour secured loan - sold to Sancopia/moorgate now Idem - balance never reduces.

Hi i am really struggling and hope that someone here can assist me !

I originally took out a secured loan with Endeavour finance in 2007 for 20k and have been paying it back since

it was then sold onto Moorgate/Sancopia with no written information provided to me ,
    and from looking at the land registry sancopia registered a charge on the property in 2013,

despite years of payments my balance is just increasing and not decreasing .
    i have previously made a SARicon to moorgate and they have sent me a photocopy if my agreements with endeavour.

My question is this
    how can i deal with this debt
    i am no longer working as i am a carer for my mum who has dementia

this debt is taking over my life and its never reducing!
    should i ask for a copy of my original agreement
    or can anyone help me deal with debt in a better way?

any help would be appreciated

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

Cagger since : Dec 2006

Default Re: 2007 Endeavour secured loan - sold to Sancopia/moorgate now Idem - balance never reduces.

Send endeavour an SARicon
    Get all the statements

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    Click Here To Make A Donation
    If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread
    my views are my own...seek legal advice if necessary
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Royalties Account Holder Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo Authoritative Bazooka Boo's Avatar

Cagger since : Feb 2008

Blog Entries

Default Re: 2007 Endeavour secured loan - sold to Sancopia/moorgate now Idem - balance never reduces.

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    Send endeavour an SARicon
    Get all the statements
    And did you take out PPIicon on this?

Who are you paying?

Have you been receiving statements of account aver year??

Did you acknowledge the claim? Did you defend it?

Have you moved since you took out the loan?

Wasted 10 sending a powerless DCAicon a SAR.

Moorgate, Sancopia are the same, well all of them are part of the Paragon Group .

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!
    HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD?

Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ashee27 Novitiate

Hi sorry for going AWOL i have had a very tough time with my ill mum and hospital stays etc
    , i have found an old copy of the loan papers and in response to the following

And did you take out PPIicon on this
    ? NO

Who are you paying?

Its all got even more confusing
    as recently idem servicing have started contacting me and they have reduced the debt to 16,516.05 when previously it was never decreasing.

They have also sent me a statement on request and it shows loan payments and charges etc since 2007-2017
    my balance in 2015 was 16,157.69 and is just increasing

i cant get my head around whats happening.
    now the loan has been passed onto idem servicing who are writing to me to advising me to pay them via payplan who they have partnered with.

Have you been receiving statements of account aver year??
    no i have not received all statements i made a request and received some old ones

Did you acknowledge the claim? Did you defend it?
    there has been no claim

Have you moved since you took out the loan?
    yes i have moved over 9 years ago

what can anyone advise me to do in these circumstances where im being passed from one loan compnay to another and my debts not decreasing despite me paying!

i would really appreciate some help as all of my benefits are going on paying these loans

Site Team dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk Highly authoritative dx100uk's Avatar

I smell a cash cow here.

get an SARicon running to endeavour
    get all the statement etc.

you keep saying loans?
    so there's more than 1 you are paying.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS
    NEVER EVER - act on a private message asking you to visit another website, make contact 'off list' or by phone alert the siteteam
    DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ashee27 Novitiate

Hi thanks for your fast response.

once I get a SARicon request sent then what will that enable me to check?

I have copies of the loan agreement and some statements from 2007- 2015 which were sent to me last year ,would that be sufficient or do I need to do a SAR request.

yes when I refer to loans these are other unsecured debts I have sorry for any confusion

can you scan up the paperwork you have please
    to ONE multipage PDFicon
    follow the uploadicon<<clickme guide.

I would sent the SARicon and get ever piece of info from everwhere.

as for your other loans..hope you are not blindly paying DCAicon's on those
    and if you are...have sent them a CCA Requesticon?

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ashee27 Novitiate

Hi
    I have attempted to follow uploadicon instructions and hope this is correctly done so?
    When searching through docs I see that my sister requested a SARicon a while back, all the attached documents are what we have received from Moorgate when she did the SAR, the loan agreement is one we have kept from endeavour years ago.

This is all the information that was sent in that SAR.

as for your other loans I have requested documents and am utilising a debt management planicon till I can tackle each debt.

Your help is greatly appreciated

I've hidden that cause you've left your names on pg 1 and some sigs.

id still be getting an SARicon off to HSBC cause we need the comms log as well as HSBC statements
    something is not right esp around late 2008/9 interest payment appeared to double then.

then the sell off to Moorgate and the sell off to idem
    smells badly

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ashee27 Novitiate

Default Re: 2007 Endeavour secured loan - sold to Sancopia/moorgate now Idem - balance never reduces.

oh sorry! thanks for hiding that!

I will send of an SARicon today to HSBC and see what they come back with , not sure if its going to be any different to what I already have but will see.And update on here when its arrived

Thanks again

Default Re: 2007 Endeavour secured loan - sold to Sancopia/moorgate now Idem - balance never reduces.

you don't have the comms log /account log

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ashee27 Novitiate

No the documents I uploaded was all I ever received from my previous Subject access requesticon to Moorgate.
    No logs were sent only what I uploaded here.

Basic Account Holder
    ashee27 Novitiate

Hi there... after practically a year of going back and forth and numerous complaints i have been sent some limited documents from HSBC which have been sent to my sister who is a joint person on the loan, could you please advise for further assistance will i need to updload all these documents? or given the time frame should i start a new post.

Thanks

Site Team honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13 Authoritative honeybee13's Avatar

Cagger since : Nov 2009

Hi.

Don't start a new threadicon, it's best to keep to this one.

If you click/hover on the word uploadicon in my post, you'll find instructions. Make sure you remove identifiable details.

HB

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING
    EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Follows
    Following

ONE multipage PDFicon only please!!

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ashee27 Novitiate

Hi please find the documents as requested on one PDFicon document.

Thanks

Attached Files

the loan cant be fair not compliant

the interest per month is only 60ish less that the monthly payment.

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder
    ashee27 Novitiate

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    the loan cant be fair not compliant

the interest per month is only 60ish less that the monthly payment.
    Apologies, i do not understand what does that mean" the loan cant be fair not compliant". what steps can I take next?

your advice is much appreciated

nor complaint. sorry.

was there acharge their from endeavour before the name got changed to Moorgate?

DX RIP Martin3030
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details