Default Judgement Against Securitas Security Services (uk) Limited *** Counter Claim Struck Out ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Agree, you have no obligation to do anything. Do they have any chance of themselves applying to set aside the CCJ ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I though the claimant was lawfully required to confirm in writing, when asked, that the claim has been settled so that the court can mark the judgement as settled??? I'm sure someone refused to do this recently an ended up paying costs?

It should be as simple as the claimant telling the court it's settled though? Cant see signing a consent order is the way to go though.

Don't sign. This isn't a case of being able to mark this as settled. They are trying to get the whole judgement set aside so that it doesn't show on their credit files. They behaved very badly so now must pay the price of that foolishness.

You could write back and state that the claim is settled but no to the set aside.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Considering the treatment and contempt shown,

Might he suggest that any set- aside application will not be subject to any objection if settlement terms can be concluded prior to the N244 application being submited.

As in compensation and twisting the knife?

Sucritas having a CCJ against it will be a commercial nightmare and the judge will probably throw out any application to set- aside anyway

Edited by obiter dictum

I though the claimant was lawfully required to confirm in writing, when asked, that the claim has been settled so that the court can mark the judgement as settled??? I'm sure someone refused to do this recently an ended up paying costs?

It should be as simple as the claimant telling the court it's settled though? Cant see signing a consent order is the way to go though.

The defendant can ask for proof of payment and ask for a certificate of satisfaction from the court. The judgement will be marked as satisfied and stay on. However if this is done within a month of the judgement then the judgement can be removed.

So whats cooking today ?

I thought you were obliged to advise the court that a case had been settled prior to any hearing ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

But the case hasn't been settled

- it's been won,

with a clear judgement.

Why would the OP agree to a formal set aside now?

Simply no need.

(Companies sometimes do this, I understand, since they have to declare in annual reports to shareholders instances where they've lost in court.

You got your judgement,

the HCEOs collected your money,

your job is done.

I thought you were obliged to advise the court that a case had been settled prior to any hearing ?

This is when there is a hearing due and the claimant notify the court of a settlement before a hearing.

So whats cooking today ?

Report it to companies house and the relevant regulator?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You may recall i was helping a friend against securitas recently.

Now what has come to light is that Securitas Mobile Southeast are employing a Ops support who in February this year was disqualified as a director for 5 years

No there's not. You can't tell a private company who they can and can't employ.

I agree. If the company are aware of the history and choose to accept it, that is their decision. And whilst this may be a matter of public record, I fail to understand why it is any of your business. Helping people to get the money they are owed is one thing, but this feels more like a personal vendetta. How does attempting to get this person sacked help someone?

This is when there is a hearing due and the claimant notify the court of a settlement before a hearing.

Sorry, I seem to have lost the plot - ignore me :)

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I understand the private company etc. This is not a vendetta against anybody. Does the company not owe a care of duty to its customers ? According to the register. This person ran his own thing and ended up owing hm revenue and customs. Surely you would not want somebody like this poking around in your records and also responding to your alarms. I have just put this up for opinion. If nothing can be done then it cant be.

So whats cooking today ?

It isn't a matter for the public to decide : only for the public to ensure the person made the company aware & didn't conceal it from the employer.

Write (a factual letter, in neutral tone) to the HR dept. of the company.

If the employee declared the matter to them and they chose to employ him then it is no business of yours.

If the employee concealed relevant history then HR can investigate.

Tell them, not us.

It isn't a matter for the public to decide : only for the public to ensure the person made the company aware & didn't conceal it from the employer.

If the employee declared the matter to them and they chose to employ him then it is no business of yours.

Tell them, not us.

I still don't think it's any of their business and should not be trying to get someone sacked out of spite.

People are allowed jobs and a life after being bankrupt. They've been "punished" and served their time and it doesn't sit right with me writing to HR. It's non of our business.

And if it is seen as a campaign of harassment, no doubt the company can then report to Police as such.

Enjoy the win and don't let it turn into a campaign of trolling this company. They have been damaged by the CCJ.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Tell them, not us.

Given the OP knows the company knows, I rather suspect that they have already done so, and posted this here because the company ignored them.

OP- this is not your decision. And yes, it's a vendetta. Why would you paste full details, including putting the persons name in enlarged font and color just to ask an opinion that could have been asked without ANY personal deals being posted? I really don't think this is appropriate and the site isn't about "naming and shaming".

I still don't think it's any of their business and should not be trying to get someone sacked out of spite.

People are allowed jobs and a life after being bankrupt. They've been "punished" and served their time and it doesn't sit right with me writing to HR. It's non of our business.

IF written to ensure the person had been honest, then it isn't to punish them for being bankrupt.

It is if the person has been open and honest with their employer about a relevant fact.

However, I suspect (as others seem to) that the OP is on a vendetta / 'mission', even if they claim to be acting 'for the good of the company's customers'

However, if the employee has been open and honest then such a letter won't cause them any harm : HR already know, and will file any such letter (or, even 'circular file' it).

If the employee is in a 'regulated' post with access to financial information, then the employer will have credit checked them (+/- a DBS or eDBS). If this is the case then the company will certainly already know, and the OP can't claim to be acting other than spite, when they shouldn't write:

a) as it wouldn't add anything,

b) as it'd be just plain wrong to do so.

IF written to ensure the person had been honest, then it isn't to punish them for being bankrupt.

It is if the person has been open and honest with their employer about a relevant fact.

However, I suspect (as others seem to) that the OP is on a vendetta / 'mission', even if they claim to be acting 'for the good of the company's customers'

However, if the employee has been open and honest then such a letter won't cause them any harm : HR already know, and will file any such letter (or, even 'circular file' it).

If the employee is in a 'regulated' post with access to financial information, then the employer will have credit checked them (+/- a DBS or eDBS). If this is the case then the company will certainly already know, and the OP can't claim to be acting other than spite, when they shouldn't write:

a) as it wouldn't add anything,

b) as it'd be just plain wrong to do so.

Still non of the OP's business in my opinion.

All of this information is on the public record.

The employer can quite easily find out if an employee was made bankrupt or disqualified as a director as part of the employment checks which any large employer would do on new employees.

I don't think pointing it out adds anything. Either the employer didn't check, or they checked and are comfortable with it. Either way the employer probably doesn't care.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

wont matter unless they are barred from being a director by CH

All of this information is on the public record.

The employer can quite easily find out if an employee was made bankrupt or disqualified as a director as part of the employment checks which any large employer would do on new employees.

I don't think pointing it out adds anything. Either the employer didn't check, or they checked and are comfortable with it. Either way the employer probably doesn't care.

it looks like they are asking you to agree to a set aside so they can save a few hundred quid in applying for one. Dont agree to it. There wont be any grounds for reversing the decision so any application will be about saving face.

Dun and Bradstreet used to be the go to for checking the credit worthiness of companies. See if there is a bad mark they want removing if you can without subscribing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks