Brighthouse DLC/OSC Reclaiming

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2574 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I am looking for some advice concerning Brighthouse and the extra charges they put on top, I think it is called DLC/OSC.

Over the years I have purchased several items from them, the last being fully paid up in 2009.

Although I have home insurance I was charged these additional fees on top of the goods price.

I contacted them a couple of weeks ago asking for all the information they hold for all the purchases I have made,

they told me that all customer records are destroyed after 6 years so I wouldn't be able to have them, but they said they could supply me with statements providing proof of purchase and ownership,

I said yes and am now waiting for them to arrive.

Do you think I am entitled to make a claim and will it be hindered in anyway that they cannot provide me with full statements showing all the extra DLC/OSC fees I was charged.

Many thanks for any help you can offer me.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you dx100uk for your reply. I will get onto that today and send it off to them, will keep you all updated as to how it goes.

Edited by dx100uk

Hello,

I am looking for some advice concerning Brighthouse and the extra charges they put on top, I think it is called DLC/OSC.

Over the years I have purchased several items from them, the last being fully paid up in 2009.

Although I have home insurance I was charged these additional fees on top of the goods price.

I contacted them a couple of weeks ago asking for all the information they hold for all the purchases I have made,

they told me that all customer records are destroyed after 6 years so I wouldn't be able to have them, but they said they could supply me with statements providing proof of purchase and ownership,

I said yes and am now waiting for them to arrive.

Do you think I am entitled to make a claim and will it be hindered in anyway that they cannot provide me with full statements showing all the extra DLC/OSC fees I was charged.

Many thanks for any help you can offer me.

Good Morning, as this is a public forum, I ask that you email or call (quoting your CAG reference in the subject line which is 322720). Once we have been able to establish your account details, we will help you in any way we can and will be able to advise you of your options. Alternatively, I would encourage you to consider contacting our Customer Relations Team on 0800 526 069 as this would allow for us to discuss your concerns with you directly and allow for a speedier resolution.

Many Thanks, Rahul (Web Relations Team)

and get it off a public forum so no-one can see what happens....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...