Disability benefits: PIPs should be for 'really disabled'

aw248
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What utter tripe......I rank the BBC and their morality second to that of the Daily Fail.

Their comments are purely designed to be just as divisive and inflammation as this government.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Have you heard about this gov white paper to come out?*

It's cane the disabled and vulnerable again.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/ournhs/debbie-abrahams/dangerous-new-changes-planned-to-force-sick-people-into-work-or-into-poverty

‘Dangerous’ new changes planned to force sick people into work – or into poverty.

DEBBIE ABRAHAMS 24 February 2017

The government promised to help disabled people back into work.

They’re failing – and now it looks like they’re targeting those who need higher levels of support.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Talk about ignorant. As with any disability, you have some people who manage fine and others with the same condition who have quite severe problems. The name means virtually nothing.

They constantly say they're trying to give PIP to people most in need, which is a load of rubbish and I was lucky I didn't get into debt when they stopped mine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...