Swift are planning to repossess my property next week - help!

Sdq23
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

apologies for replying back very late (after 3 months), I have been extremely busy.

Basically I managed to come to an agreement with Swift Advances where I had to pay them a lump sum roughly a quarter of the remaining balance and pay the rest after a couple of months. They cancelled the court order, so I didn't have to go to court. However, I did hand in the N244 since Swift were not coming to an agreement but at the end they did.

I am still struggling with how I will be able to pay them the remaining balance. I am trying to sell the land I own in another country but it may take some more time before I manage to sell it and get the full funds. What do you guys think I should do?

If you require some more documentation please let me know exactly what you need. Also I am struggling to understand the previous comments, so if you could explain it in more simpler terms.

Your help and advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

For clarification, Swift wanted £44k. You paid a quarter £11k and then £33k within two months of that payment. Mortgage int rates are very low now, adding to your mortgage is one answer. You can pay back when you sell your land abroad. Time has passed have Swift contacted you yet regarding this amount they want?

It has also not been made clear how you would owe £44k if you repaid the loan in accordance with the agreement. It states it is repaid in so many months. Did you get a redemption statement and can you post up the info on it please.