Gemini/gladstones claimform - Windscreen PCN Queens hosp Romford - P+D ticket !***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I wonder if you can help me.

My partner and I had to rush our son into queens hospital on 02.02.17 on doctors advice as he had quite a severe reaction to antibiotics and needed to see a Paeds speciality doctor.

we arrived at the hospital and found there were no disabled spaces outside

- infact there were no spaces outside available at all initally.

We drove around past A&E towards the Maternity car park where someone was leaving a space

- which are marked as normal bays.

We have parked in these spaces before and asked site security (actual queens security) if we could park there with a Blue badge and was told we could.

We come out of A&E to find a notice stuck to the windowscreen of the car for not displaying a pay and display ticket.

We did not see any signs where the pay and display are,

there are signs on the other side of the car park on posts that say "Blue badge holders must Pay and Display if parked in non disabled bays"

these are above the usual tariff boards so are high and not very noticeable.

BUT are NOT along the pay and display bays...

. they are on the other side where the actual disabled bays are, so can not be seen.

do you see what I mean above,

they have the signs above disabled bays but the bays on the left of the picture below are pay and display (as im now aware) do not have any signage at all.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd edit the image that shows your car reg.

Since you got a windscreen ticket, for now do NOTHING until the NTK comes through the post. Then come back here. Meanwhile start having a good read around. But make sur eyou do NOT contact them until you show us the NTK

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

some more pictures grabbed from my wifes dash cam from her taking pics today -

From the entrance to the car park she parked in - note there are NO terms signs visable entering the route she did.

[/url]

From the oposite side of the parked cars

you were told by staff on site that you could park as you did.

This trumps the parking co distance contract

when you eventually have to appeal this ticket you will have to read up on the new consumer contracts regs to get this point across

because the parking co's are ignorant or at least feign ignorance of the laws they operate under.

Wait for the NTK for the moment though,

it should arrive between 29 and 56 days after the date of the parking event so mark your calendar.

Complain to the NHS Trust Patient Advice & Liaison Team (PALS)

copy your email to the Estates Dept,

consider calling the local rag Romford Post/Recorder.

As advised do nothing with the windscreen notice and wait for the NTK but get those complaints in now.

then complain to the Trust itself, formally.

when you do,

rub in the point about the staff their telling you that you could park in the way you did

and there is thus a vicarious contract formed between the trust and yourself

that Gemini have no interest in

so who runs the hospital, the Trust or some parking cowboy?

If they then dont accept this argument

it may be worth pointing out that any application to get the vehicle keeper details were done under false pretences and that the Trust is then placed in a position where they can be sued for breaches of the DPA.

Ramp it up rather than hitting them with everything in one go,

more likely to get a result as they may well order its cancellation just to make you go away.

Ultimately that means they cant sue you as they wouldnt have the necessary standing in law to do so. they are merely agents.

It has been the case that a hospital trust unwisely funded a parking co to go after one of their staff but they lost and ended up with massive costs as they had to underwite the parking co's costs and pay the defendantss costs and damages.

When they still deny any ability to call off the parking co's ferrets you will be able to point this out to them. ( we will dig out the thread from the archives but it was EAST KENT hospitals and another at liverpool.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

its better NOT to post large pictures into any thread

as it makes the thread very slow to scoll for people with slow internet connections

or wastes paid for access whilst on mobile phones as it instantly eats up all the GB allowed !!

pop all the piuctures into ONE PDF document and ATTACH THAT via GO advanced button

then prople can CHOOSE if they wish to view them.

follow the UPLOAD

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 4 weeks later...

Owner or keeper?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the letter is garbage,

" you parked in a manner where a charge became payable" Really? and exactly how was that then?

these junior league parking companies don't put what the breach is because they know that by being precise people may take the trouble to read the signs and realise that no such condition exists and then decide not to pay.

It is really about coercion and getting as many people to give up without a fight as possible.

The lack of readable signage will kill their claim in most courts and the content often makes the matter worse for them rather than proving their case

up to you.

You can respond and say that no breach of contract occurred and that they should consider sending their employees on an adult literacy course instead of wasting money pursuing monies that are not due.

TBH, whatever you put in your appeal they arent going to accept as they only make money by avoiding the truth.

you could write anything

your dog needed to have an MRI and got stuck in the machine

it wont matter a monkies they still refuse.

and they