royalties subscription charges help!

chodge
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Any help appreciated! I am currently putting a list of charges together from a set of statements that I have requested. One thing I cant work out is how much of the 'Charge to 04 APR Acc xxxxx' is the royalties subscription fee as I got it at a introductory rate, then it went up, then I reduced it and eventually cancelled it. Some charges range between £28-£43.

On my list of charges should I try to work out as best I can and deduct say £10 etc from the charges or is this likely to mess up my claim if the figures are not exactly right?

If anything I reckon i'll be underclaiming.

Cheers

Guest willowb

Like you said, try and work it out as best you can. Definately knock off what you think the subscription was per month and tot up the charges. If it was only £6 -£10 per month then it shouldn't make that much difference and it is best to be as precise as you can be.

Good luck

Wxx

Thanks for that I have deducted the subscriptions the best I can so going to send a letter off tonight. fingers crossed!

Is it best to send the initial letter to the head office in edinburgh cos there has been loads of adresses and emails mentioned on this site?

Cheers

I too had a royalties account but i did not deduct the suscriptions to date they have not said anything about this they are defending my case and this was not an issue in their defence. I sent everything to the head office in Edinburgh. Thought this might help.

Thanks for that I have deducted the subscriptions the best I can so going to send a letter off tonight. fingers crossed!

Is it best to send the initial letter to the head office in edinburgh cos there has been loads of adresses and emails mentioned on this site?

Cheers

Don't send anything to the Edinburgh adress unless you are in Scotland. there are different laws there & this affects your claim - there are lower minimums on claims (£750 I think) etc. Mine is for RBS Mastercard & I'm sending to Milton Keynes but my replys have come from Essex.

links to my current claims ...

My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa

chezt V RBS Mastercard

Chezt v RBS Joint Account

chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...

chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance

chezt v's Studio Cards

chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...

Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c

Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)