Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Smile royalties subscription charges help!

Any help appreciated! I am currently putting a list of charges together from a set of statements that I have requested. One thing I cant work out is how much of the 'Charge to 04 APR Acc xxxxx' is the royalties subscription fee as I got it at a introductory rate, then it went up, then I reduced it and eventually cancelled it. Some charges range between 28-43.

On my list of charges should I try to work out as best I can and deduct say 10 etc from the charges or is this likely to mess up my claim if the figures are not exactly right?

If anything I reckon i'll be underclaiming.

Cheers

Similar Threads:

willowb

Default Re: royalties subscription charges help!

Like you said, try and work it out as best you can. Definately knock off what you think the subscription was per month and tot up the charges. If it was only 6 -10 per month then it shouldn't make that much difference and it is best to be as precise as you can be.

Good luck
    Wxx

Wink Re: royalties subscription charges help!

Thanks for that I have deducted the subscriptions the best I can so going to send a letter off tonight. fingers crossed!

Is it best to send the initial letter to the head office in edinburgh cos there has been loads of adresses and emails mentioned on this site?

Cheers

I too had a royalties account but i did not deduct the suscriptions to date they have not said anything about this they are defending my case and this was not an issue in their defence. I sent everything to the head office in Edinburgh. Thought this might help.

Quote Originally Posted by chodge View Post
    Thanks for that I have deducted the subscriptions the best I can so going to send a letter off tonight. fingers crossed!

Is it best to send the initial letter to the head office in edinburgh cos there has been loads of adresses and emails mentioned on this site?

Cheers
    Don't send anything to the Edinburgh adress unless you are in Scotland. there are different laws there & this affects your claim - there are lower minimums on claims (750 I think) etc. Mine is for RBSicon Mastercard & I'm sending to Milton Keynes but my replys have come from Essex.

links to my current claims ...
    My claim - Yorkshire Bank Visa
    chezt V RBS Mastercard
    Chezt v RBS Joint Account
    chezt v Abbey Credit Card

Settled ...
    chezt V Duet Card/Creation Finance
    chezt v's Studio Cards
    chezt v's Littlewoods Catalogue

Next ...
    Abbey Joint a/c & Single a/c
    Barclaycard (Mine & Hubby's)
    Anyone else I can think of ...!
    Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details