PPP with Swift Advances

Reggie12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Reference Swift Advances

Being new to this site, yesterday I posted the following message on the back of continued subject of Swift Advances.

I have since been advised to create a new thread on the subject.

I have a Secured Loan with Swift Advances, the execution date of which was 31.07.06

The amount of credit for the Loan was £100k

On the Statement there is an amount of Credit for PPP in the Sum of £10,696.00

A broker fee of £6000.00

Can anyone advise what the PPP is for - presumably not the same as PPI - I have since been advised that this stands for Payment Protection Policy, which is one in the same as PPI.

On the basis that PPP is one in the same, can I attempt to recover in a similar way to PPI

Given all I read on this site about Swift Advances, has anyone managed to successful claim against Swift Advances

PPP is the same as PPi, However any complaint or claim you have regarding this can only be made against the broker and not Swift Advances. If the broker has since ceased trading then you can forward your complaint to the FSCS.

Thank you for your response.

How do I find out who the Broker actually is - there is no reference to the Broker on any paperwork I have.

Not being familiar with the way these work, I am concerned that if I telephone Swift Advances, they may guess what I am attempting to achieve and become obstructive or similar.

Thank you for your response.

How do I find out who the Broker actually is - there is no reference to the Broker on any paperwork I have.

Not being familiar with the way these work, I am concerned that if I telephone Swift Advances, they may guess what I am attempting to achieve and become obstructive or similar.

Who did you approach to get the loan? Simply ask Swift and they may tell you, It is of no financial loss to Swift if you pursue a PPi claim as its against the broker and not Swift.

but id be sending them an sar mind!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...