Parcel2Go Ltd Consumer rights act 2015

xfox
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Avoid parcel2go Ltd terrible company, paid for next day delivery service, took 20 days to delivery.

If you try and leave a review on Trust Pilot they report it, even though I have proof.

Having to take legal action against them now, already gone to my bank to start chargeback, and starting court case http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

If anyone else is having same problem, and interested in class action, please let me know.

class action is rarely anymore effective than numerous individual claims.

ok they were late

but why are you going for a chargeback & what are you hoping to take them to court for?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I had a late delivery over Christmas, was 16 days late.

However in their terms it does state they don't gaurentee the delivery times seeing as they aren't the courier.

I did complain and was given the choice of my money back £5.50 or £15 pre paid credit,

said the them due to all the hassle I had to go through I would accept £25 pre paid and they ended up settling with that.

So I don't know what you will achieve trying to take them to court.

Pretty much use P2Go exclusively for eBay etc. Never had a problem.

Remember they are just a web front end aggregator for all the usual courier companies. They are paid on commission and site pass throughs.

Your beef should be with the courier who accepted the order.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

I have removed the several one line posts that you scattered over this forum about this company.

We are very happy to hear the whole story and to give you advice and help you and give you a support, but it is unhelpful to everyone simply to try and do a hatchet job by spreading their name all over the forum in one line posts. It's not what we do here.

If you would like to post a full report of what has happened then please do so. If you want some advice then once we know all the details, we can give you advice.

If you have got evidence to show then post it here. We don't delete information from this forum unless there is some pressing legal reason for it.

Over to you

• 1 month later...

great result

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...