Interest Overdraft Charges

Tilly1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6360 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All. Looking for a bit of help here. I am just going through all my bank statements now to try and reclaim my charges from BOS. As I had an authorised student overdraft I was being charged £12 every month for this privilege (!!). I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to claim any of these charges back or whether it's only charges for returned dd/cheques, etc (charges of £28/£30/£35). Can anyone give me some advice on this please as I'm slightly confused. Thanx

:confused:

Hi Lucyec. Thanx for replying. It says "Interest Charge" £12. This seems to appear every month while I had my student account with them. This was an agreed overdraft so not sure what to do????

Can't say I've ever come accross this before. I was claiming from my student account with RBS, which is now a graduate account. I've not had any of these charges on my statements (although I've had every other charge under the sun!!) If it were me, I'd give the bank a quick call and find out what they're actually for. Can't do any harm. You don't have to tell them its to work out what you can recalim!

All the best. I'll be interested to know what they say :)

~

:p I'm a lover, not a fighter... well, most of the time :razz: ~