Argos new year price hike

obiter dictum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2643 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having an Argos Charge Card which gives you six months to pay i decided to purchase the new Amazon 4k Fire TV Ultra. Up until yesterday all retail units including Currys have been out of stock. Checked Argos online last night and still showing out of stock with a price of £64.99.

Now ten minutes ago i checked again and can be collected from my local Argos store so decided to pay using my Argos card and collect this afternoon.

Get to the checkout and the price is now £79.00

Now i undestand supply and demand but an increase of £15.00 overnight is a bitter pill to follow.

Edited by obiter dictum

i hate to say it works both ways i reserved my new printer at my local argos for click and collect for £130 went to collect it and they had dropped the price to £69 . had a quick look on amazon and they are out of stock must be doing a update .

Give it 2 days and it will be back to 64 in a sale. Thats how argos has always done things.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D