GREENBELT GROUP - they got decree

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2516 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The person who advised me just sent me this link. She said this was the law about there not being a time limit as it was for services tended or something. Not sure if it applies to your case but you can have a

Look

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1973/52/schedule/2

Sorry wouldn't let me post a link

The test case spanglefish.com, in which I take it they were successfully to got rid of green belt,

they say publishing a layperson's guide to the ruling in the coming weeks along with a step-by-step guide on how they mounted the test case.

If only I could understand the judgement

http://www.lands-tribunal-scotland.org.uk/decisions/LTS.TC.2014.27.html

Wee link of interest for you from The Journal of the Law Society of Scotland: http://www.journalonline.co.uk/Magazine/61-1/1021197.aspx

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

well well

why is it we can always spot companies using that word that we cant use........:roll:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Update.

Got a letter today from BTO acting for greenbelt today, they say, they will claim,

" We refer to above action, in which we act for the pursuers. In advance of the hearing we advice that it is our

intention to challenge to competency of the hearing on the minute for Recall having ever been granted."

I was on the greenbelt action group page last night, and seen someone managed to get legal cover to fight the case

from there home insurance,

Just been on the phone with MORE TH>N home insurance legal team, gave all info. will let me know within 5 days

if they can offer legal representation them, fingers crossed,

Also, the following info is from the Greenbelt Action Group

http://www.spanglefish.com/greenbeltgroupaction/

"Newsflash... A TOTAL OF SIX ESTATES THAT WE KNOW OF IN SCOTLAND HAVE HAD THE LAND MAINTENANCE BURDENS IN THEIR TITLE DEEDS DECLARED INVALID BY REGISTERS OF SCOTLAND IN RECENT MONTHS, BASED ON THE OUTCOME OF THE TEST CASE...

It is an option now for every homeowner in Scotland with a land-owning land maintenance arrangement in their title deeds to write to the Keeper of the Registers of Scotland and request the following...

"I believe my deeds are unenforceable based on the outcomes in the Marriott v Greenbelt Group Ltd case in the Lands Tribunal for Scotland (LTS/TC/2014/27, 2 December 2015) and am wondering if I could request that the burdens in my deeds are rectified accordingly."

Simply supply your, name, address, the number on the front of your deeds (and ideally the paragraph numbers of the sections in your title deeds that mention land maintenance) and fill out the contact form on the Registers of Scotland website (use the general enquiry drop down tab). There is no charge for this service."

So I've done the above also,

• 3 months later...

so whats happening?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...